NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS

Go down 
+2
Hawk37
neworderdude
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS Empty
PostSubject: INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS   INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS EmptyMon Aug 25 2008, 17:22

ebay seller **WWW.3RDANDINCHESJERSEYS.COM** has changed their ebay user id so i thought i would create a new thread to go with their new name.
140259061133 bad fake panthers jersey

140259061839 fake vinatieri colts jersey lol

130249186718 worst pats fake ive ever seen Evil or Very Mad

140260714472 rubbish giants fake

130249745995 dreadfull merriman fake

This guy has been told his jerseys are fakes and he has seen the previous thread about his fakes.so he knows exactly what he is doing
these are just 5 of this criminals fake jerseys.he even has some without photos which makes me think how bad must they be. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS   INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS EmptyMon Aug 25 2008, 18:59

Good work Niko, his name change has been added to the list.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
neworderdude

neworderdude

PostSubject: Re: INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS   INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS EmptySat Aug 30 2008, 10:04

Thank you so much for posting this

I was just about to buy a Jets Gholston Jersey from this seller

I thought that 20 quid inc. postage was too good to be true, glad I had a quick check on here
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS   INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS EmptySat Aug 30 2008, 14:28

glad this thread has stoped someone buying one of this guys rubbish fakes and believe me mate they are rubbish this guy is another one who knows his jerseys are fake but keeps on selling them Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS   INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS EmptySat Aug 30 2008, 16:54

They look so tempting because of the price but look at them and the stitching its poor , trust me you could get a replica jersey from the states for under £25-30 inc P&P
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS   INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS EmptySat Aug 30 2008, 20:28

search this ebay user id in the community section on ebay nflcrazed the guy has bought get this 19 fake jerseys in the last couple of months 18 from intotheendzone and 1 from carols_jerseys
Back to top Go down
liamkelly84

PostSubject: Re: INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS   INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 14:58

I just discovered these forums but I would like to say a few words in defence of 'Intotheendzone'.

I recently was amazed at their low prices for jerseys but as they had generic photos taken from nfl shop i was completely skeptical.

I wanted to get an adrian peterson jersey but emailed the seller beforehand and he confirmed that if i was not at all happy with the product he guarantees I will recieve a full refund including delivery charges.

I agreed to purchase the product for £21.99 +£3.50 postage.

Whilst I am sure this is a fake it is the most incredible fake I have ever seen. The material is great quality. The numbers and name on it are exactly how they should be (heavier, solid material with correct stitching).

I have a Rams jersey that is store bought in the states and i cant tell the difference in quality.

Consider me a proud owner of what probably is a fake but I couldnt care less.

Although looking at some of the ones that this seller sold previously, they definately look awful. I will get some pics of my jersey on here when I get a chance

edit: I have thrown the tags away now but they looked pretty authentic to me... I wish I had kept them to compare the hologram with the ones on her.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS   INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 16:08

Hi Liam and welcome.

I'm afraid that you won't sway anyone's opinion of 'intotheendzone' on here. We do not condone the sale of counterfeit jerseys in anyway. There is no defence.

We're not here to tell anyone how to spend their hard earned cash, we're here because we collect jerseys and don't like the fakes which are flooding the UK from sellers, like intotheendzone, who make it so difficult for genuine sellers make a living as they are undercut by the fakes.

The more fakes that are sold the less the genuine sellers, who have made efforts to do things properly, make and they will go out of business. That is not good for the economy, the NFL or the sport that we all love.

intotheenzone knows that the jerseys he is selling are fake as he became a member here and entered into correspondence with me, then carried on selling his fakes. That is downright illegal, full stop.

If you are happy with your £26 fake then fine, I won't force my ideals on anybody. My personal view is that you should compare your fake with a genuine Vikings jersey and you'll see the difference.

I would welcome your photo's so that we can show the points that make it a fake.

I hope you enjoy the threads and hopefully you'll see why we are so passionate about our jerseys.
I always urge people to search on the net for the sort of conditions that people are working in the counterfeit trades. I'm sure you'll be as disturbed as I was.

Billsfan
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS   INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 16:58

I have to agree with Billsfan.

Before i found these forums, i had bought a Ronnie Lott 49ers Throwback on ebay, from IntoTheEndZone, and was fairly happy with it, considering the price i paid (approx £20)

I then bought on ebay a 49ers Willis EQT and a Charles Haley Pro Bowl jersey from genuine sellers and the difference in quality is amazing

It didnt take long for the fake to go in the bin where it deserves to be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS   INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS Empty

Back to top Go down

INTOTHEENDZONE BAD FAKE JERSEYS
Page 1 of 1