NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16 2013, 20:33

Ordered the Elite Vick today, hopefully I'll have it sometime next week.
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16 2013, 20:43

I been tempted to order a Vick jersey.
I personally think he will do well in Chip's system.
The combonation including Shaddy will be an ideal fit if he embraces the style he did here at Oregon. I feel the Reid was stuck in his ways of constantly passing the ball in a Westcoast system and never really utilized McCoy to his full potential. In Chip's system, I imagine just the opposite in regards to McCoy getting 25+ touches a game and alot of QB option plays--a system I see Vick prospering in--if not you guys did also sign D.Dixon.
I don't think Folk will be even considered anymore but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16 2013, 20:55

You should get one, especially with it being on sale. I think Vick could make a turn around out of this season and he is motivated. From all of the talk, I don't see Folk getting much play.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16 2013, 21:21

Im skeptical just because as an eagles fan you learn not to give your hopes up. However i will say that if Vick could ever be in a more perfect setup to comeback it will be the 2013 season. If he doesnt shine under this new offense then his glory days are over.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16 2013, 21:22

Boss302 wrote:
Ordered the Elite Vick today, hopefully I'll have it sometime next week.

Good stuff post some pictures when it arrives!
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16 2013, 21:24

Yeah, I'm hoping if this isn't a comeback, it is still a decent season and if all else fails he just retires.

Will do. I'm excited, it will be my first Nike jersey.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16 2013, 21:45

You and me both haha. Yeah man i got my second nike recently and i like the fit and construction a lot more than the reebok's
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19 2013, 09:06

Is your second Nike jersey the custom one or an different jersey? Did you ever get a new size 44 of this jersey?
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19 2013, 12:47

Yeah my second one is the custom and i did end up ordering another but when it got here it has wrinkled numbers and a crooked nfl badge so i sent that back and just decided to hold out.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19 2013, 14:16

Damn, I hope I don't get that issue.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19 2013, 14:52

If you do just send it back. Some wrinkles can be ironed out though so if yours is like that I'd attempt that first. However if anything is sewn on crooked I wouldnt hesitate to send it back. Those jerseys cost way too much money to not be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20 2013, 00:56

Exactly it should be here tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2