NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bills Nike Elite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
letsgobuffalo
Rookie
Rookie

Bills Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Bills Nike Elite   Bills Nike Elite EmptyTue Nov 20 2012, 18:39

I shared this with Simon earlier, but had a bit so i figured i'd post on here.
Apparently, this was donated by the Bills to an auction that never happened so it ended up being sold on ebay. It was not listed as an authentic, but i noticed a different look than the knockoffs. What was odd about this, was no where in Buffalo carries premade Bills elites. Not even the proshop.
You have to custom order them for $300 a pop. All in all, this was $78 delivered. what suprised me was how thick it was. it feels like a vest rather than a jersey. I know it dosent count until there is pictures, and not being good at things like that, I'm sorry i cant post them. Maybe if Simon still has the ones i sent to him, he could help me out. Thanks for the time and help Simon!!!!!
Back to top Go down
letsgobuffalo
Rookie
Rookie

Bills Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bills Nike Elite   Bills Nike Elite EmptyTue Nov 20 2012, 18:39

oh duh, its was a 14 Fitzy auto btw....
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Bills Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bills Nike Elite   Bills Nike Elite EmptyTue Nov 20 2012, 20:34

Sorry mate, I don't have time to post your photos, I've got to be up at 5 am and am off to bed. You need to sign up to photobucket, upload your photos to it and the use the [img] code they produce for you and copy and paste it into your post.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
letsgobuffalo
Rookie
Rookie

Bills Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bills Nike Elite   Bills Nike Elite EmptyThu Nov 22 2012, 18:40

no worries Simon!!! i appreciate the last time you did it for me very much.
There are many pics i'd like to post, but my work computer blocks photobucket, and i just use a tablet at home, so no dice.
I'll try at a later date, but many thanks again!!!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Bills Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bills Nike Elite   Bills Nike Elite EmptyThu Nov 22 2012, 19:06

I'll do it when I can mate.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Bills Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bills Nike Elite   Bills Nike Elite Empty

Back to top Go down

Bills Nike Elite
Page 1 of 1