NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2008 NFL Regular Season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JDsJerseyStore
Rookie
Rookie

2008 NFL Regular Season Empty
PostSubject: 2008 NFL Regular Season   2008 NFL Regular Season EmptyFri Sep 05 2008, 16:07

Giants vs. Redskins:
Pretty exciting 1st half only to be outdone by the boring 2nd. I was very impressed how well the Giants passing game looked. Wide recievers were very sharp on their routes and did all the little things to be successful. The play of the game for me was when Brandon Jacobs TRUCKED Laron Landry. NFL season is officially here!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: 2008 NFL Regular Season   2008 NFL Regular Season EmptyFri Sep 05 2008, 18:31

I have to agree there JD. The 1st quarter looked like it was going to be all Giants. THe skins got away with being hammered there. I thought Eli looked good, winning the SB has really given him an air of confidence. I was suprised how well the Giants defense played, after losing Osi I wondered if they would be able to stop Portis. Tuck and Kiwanuka were very impressive.

Thanks god some real football is here at last. It's been far too long.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2008 NFL Regular Season   2008 NFL Regular Season EmptyFri Sep 05 2008, 19:01

The way brandon jacobs smashed laron landry to the floor was awesome no matter how many times they replayed it which was a lot i never got bored of seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 NFL Regular Season   2008 NFL Regular Season Empty

Back to top Go down

2008 NFL Regular Season
Page 1 of 1