NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The regular season is in the books

Go down 
+6
Chris2k
Chanse503
Billsfan
LASER___SHOW
Boss302
Mr_Raider
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

The regular season is in the books Empty
PostSubject: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptySun Dec 30 2012, 21:57

Another year of regular season games is done. Congrats to all those whose team is in the playoffs. My Bills are continuing the longest streak without a playoff appearance, at least they are consistent, consistently poor.

I'm looking forward to the playoffs now and I can just enjoy the football. With the defending champs out, who do you think will take home the Lombardi this year?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptySun Dec 30 2012, 23:21

As much as it pains me, got to say Manning and the Broncos....
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 00:50

Man Vikings in the playoffs! Tell me that at the start of the season and I call you bat nuts.
As far as who I think wins it all, I would lean toward the Vikings, haha no bias.

Peterson within nine yards of the record is too dam close to settle well with the guy. We are going into the playoff playing our best ball and weird stuff clicks in the playoffs. I will sht myself if we make a run. Looks like we are facing the Packers again but in their home court.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 07:29

My money is with the Broncos.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyMon Dec 31 2012, 08:58

I love the Broncos and would love to see them go all the way and win it. If not them then I would like to see either the Vikings, Niners, or Falcons take it.
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyTue Jan 01 2013, 14:02

I think the Broncos will go onto win it, from the NFC I would like to see the Seahawks do well.

Last edited by JOHN_P on Sat Feb 09 2013, 23:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyTue Jan 01 2013, 17:38

to be honest i'm more looking forward to the AFC championship game, with the Texans drop in form, it has to be Pats vs Broncos. Gonna be brilliant to see Manning vs Brady. Whoever wins that will win the Superbowl (Patriots)

From the NFC, i would love to see RGIII and the Redskins on the big stage although i think it's gonna be the Falcons
Back to top Go down
lej
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyTue Jan 01 2013, 22:32

My head says either the Patriots or Packers will win it...boring...I hope not. Possibly the 49ers. My heart wants the Redskins to win because RGIII has been superb and it would be amazing if he won it in his rookie season.

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyTue Jan 01 2013, 23:20

I'm gonna pull for Peyton and the Broncos, that would be something for him to win it after his injury.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyTue Jan 01 2013, 23:43

imagine RGIII vs Luck, now that would be a spectacle
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyWed Jan 02 2013, 03:27

obinug wrote:

That would be awesome! Could you imagine being a rookie QB and have a super bowl ring your first season? You would spend the rest of your career probablu chasing a high you would never get again.
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyWed Jan 02 2013, 03:42

Riptide09 wrote:
obinug wrote:

That would be awesome! Could you imagine being a rookie QB and have a super bowl ring your first season? You would spend the rest of your career probablu chasing a high you would never get again.

Did "Big Ben" get a ring his rookie year?
Can't remember..
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyWed Jan 02 2013, 05:02

Broncos vs Seahawks. Peyton becomes first QB to win a Superbowl with 2 different teams.
Back to top Go down
lej
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyWed Jan 02 2013, 09:37

I think "big ben" rapistburger won it in his second pro season...still a big achievement. Brady did it as well I believe. No QB has won the superbowl in their rookie season apparently...

Come on, RGIII...

I just don't think the Redskins are strong enough as a team to win it...but stranger things have happened.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyWed Jan 02 2013, 10:07

I dont think the skins are either but we'll see
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyWed Jan 02 2013, 10:20

Has there ever been a superbowl with two rookie qb's? Also, has a team ever gone from lowest ranked team in the league to superbowl champions in consecutive years? I think there is way to much pressure on Luck for them to win.

Brady won it a year after the draft, Big Ben won it two years after but became the youngest QB to win it i think.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptyWed Jan 02 2013, 10:22

Yeah Ben is the youngest to win it. In terms of Luck and the Colts i just cant see it happening. I dont think theyre a strong enough team to be honest.
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptySat Jan 05 2013, 17:55

obinug wrote:
Has there ever been a superbowl with two rookie qb's? Also, has a team ever gone from lowest ranked team in the league to superbowl champions in consecutive years? I think there is way to much pressure on Luck for them to win.

Brady won it a year after the draft, Big Ben won it two years after but became the youngest QB to win it i think.

Don't think 2 rookies have ever faced off in the SB.

Brady was drafted in 2000 and won the SB for the 2001 season. Ben was drafted in 2004 and won the SB for the 2005 season. So they both won the SB under the same time frame. But you are correct that I believe Ben was younger. He skipped his senior season at Miami (OH).

I can't see Luck getting past Baltimore. The Ravens are tough at home, Ray Lewis is back, and it's do or die. I don't believe John Harbaugh would let his team come ill-prepared for this game.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books EmptySat Jan 05 2013, 18:10

I dont see the colts beating baltimore either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The regular season is in the books   The regular season is in the books Empty

Back to top Go down

The regular season is in the books
Page 1 of 1