NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles

Go down 
+2
Mr_Raider
Chanse503
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kman5252

Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  Empty
PostSubject: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 10:25

Selling an authentic which means REAL jersey SEWN with an authenticated signature of #43 Darren Sproles of the New Orleans Saints. Color is All Blacke with Tan numbers and name. I have an official letter from the NFL for signature. Anyone interested please email me. Its a $450.00 value but will sell for $250.00 Respond to my post if interested...
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 16:14

Nike doesnt make "authentic" jerseys. They make "Elite" jerseys. that being said they are sold in size 40, 44, 48 etc, not S, M, L, or XL. So your jersey is not a $250 jersey.

Last edited by Riptide09 on Wed Jan 16 2013, 16:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 16:16

Nice first post btw. No one fall for this jersey...
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 17:21

DROP the BANHAMMER!!!
Back to top Go down
kman5252

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 21:05

The jersey that I am trying to sell has a tag on the bottom right corner and it says NFL PLAYERS size XL. I recently won this prize during NFL.COM fantasy football this year. I was hoping for a CHICAGO BEARS jersey but got a NO Saints jersey instead. We had a 10 team league and each put in $45 each. NFL.COM said the grand prize which I won will be worth an estimated $450! It is a real jersey! With a REAL autograph. I have a copy of the letter that I was receiving a valid NFL jersey! Like I said I am willing to part ways with it for almost half the price in which I will use the money to buy a Chicago Bears jersey! As for comments posted by Riptide 09 the NFL has changed companies from Reebok to NIKE this year so get the facts straight and only comment if your interested! I am not a child and Im sure this website was created for adults looking to trade or sell, not to make obserd comments!
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 21:13

Nike still use numerical sizes for their top end jerseys which are the only jerseys I've ever seen autographed. So you get your facts right before accusing people who are actually trusted forum members.

The Nike jerseys are not known as 'authentic' either. The term is 'elite'.

It is an awful attempt at selling a fake so just give it up. The spelling and general English used in your post also suggests you're from one of the Chinese fake jersey companies.

If you are going to continue to claim your jersey is 'real' and has the letter 'proving authenticity' then post pictures to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 21:31

Sounds like the guy won an autographed Limited Nike jersey.
I don't see what the problem is. If he can provide photos and what not, he can ask whatever he wants for it.
I imagine the guy isn't schooled to the core on the means of Elite, Limited and Game jerseys are and simply is trying to sell it.
Photos are key though of any potential sale here.

GL
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 21:35

Yeah, your right. Pictures will be good to see. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 21:49

kman, you said NIKE, "Authentic", and "XL". I see that you might be partially correct. It's a LIMITED jersey, since the Elite ones are the only Nike jerseys that have number sizes. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 22:00

I suppose it could be a limited, still expressed in a strange way. Pictures will prove it, not expecting any to be forthcoming though.
Back to top Go down
kman5252

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 22:28

I will be posting photos as soon as I can... I did win this in a NFL.COM Fantasy Football league. Im not trying to rip anyone off Im just trying to get a Chicago Bears jersey for it...
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 22:46

Get so many attempts to sell fakes on here so no one will buy anything without detailed pictures
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 22:47

Get so many attempts to sell fakes on here so no one will buy anything without detailed pictures
Back to top Go down
kman5252

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 22:48

Just downloaded like 6 pics but cannot find them I clicked a button that said host it?
Back to top Go down
kman5252

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 22:51

If someone can point me in the right direction so I can download these pics from my computer.. Please let me know?
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 23:24

You have to have 10 posts here to be able to post pics. Send me the links to the pics, if you have them online, and I can host them for you.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  EmptyThu Jan 17 2013, 00:24

Whether real or fake its better to know the product you are trying to sell people. We wouldnt have jumped your case if you hadnt posted it the way you did and the fact that you only have one post doesnt help your case. It just shows your using the forum to pass off your jersey. You may have better luck on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles    Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nike NFL PLAYERS jersey with signature. XL Darren Sproles
Page 1 of 1