NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Three new Raiders pickups!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mos805
Starter
Starter
mos805

Three new Raiders pickups! Empty
PostSubject: Three new Raiders pickups!   Three new Raiders pickups! EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 16:59

Well I must say I am loving this offseason as I have been finding great deals on Raiders jerseys started with 0 real ones and bought 7 just in the offseason current total is a little over $100 spent!

First got a white Jerry Porter jersey size 50 to replace the first authentic I bought which was a 54 and since I'm tall but skinny looked like I was swimming in it, 50 definitely looks way better. I did notice the difference from this and the newer Moss jersey I have, this one feels thicker and higher quality, only thing I don't like as much is the sleeves have less of a cuff compared to my others, guess that was a design for the Porters as the 54 I had was the same way.
Three new Raiders pickups! IMG_20130715_200716_535_zps62715897
Three new Raiders pickups! IMG_20130715_205746_520_zpsc5d15dfa
Then yesterday got two jerseys I would consider holy grails right now first a black Charles Woodson size 48 paid $33 for it on Ebay thanks to blurry pics I was the only bidder! Only issue is looks like the jersey was washed and put in a dryer so the glue seems to have wrinkled the numbers up anyone have a way to maybe fix for this or make it not look so bad?
Three new Raiders pickups! IMG_20130715_212202_709_zps50b987f1
Three new Raiders pickups! IMG_20130715_212245_052_zpsb1cc5da2
And also yesterday got a Charles Woodson Champion jersey size 8 for my daughter so both her and daddy can be matching come season time, its in excellent condition and for being a kids replica I'm surprized at the quality definitely much better than Reebok kids jerseys.
Three new Raiders pickups! IMG_20130715_211927_539_zps8107de51
Three new Raiders pickups! 80c28cd4-9829-426b-8603-f67f50e537e5_zpsa60846bf
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Three new Raiders pickups!   Three new Raiders pickups! EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 18:07

Great pickups mos. The problem with the numbers is the glue holding them down has come away with the washing over the years. I would try ironing them through a damp cloth which may help.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Three new Raiders pickups!   Three new Raiders pickups! EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 19:08

love the raiders jerseys.... would be glad to pick up that 54 jerry porter off of you if its also an away jersey Smile
Back to top Go down
mos805
Starter
Starter
mos805

PostSubject: Re: Three new Raiders pickups!   Three new Raiders pickups! EmptyWed Jul 17 2013, 19:51

Billsfan wrote:
Great pickups mos. The problem with the numbers is the glue holding them down has come away with the washing over the years. I would try ironing them through a damp cloth which may help.

Thanks! I tried ironing yesterday and the fronts are almost perfect now, unfortunately the back got a little better but still has the wrinkles on the numbers. But at least for the price I paid I think I came out good considering Woodson is back and I've seen other jerseys of his selling for much more than I got mine for.

Frankavelli wrote:
love the raiders jerseys.... would be glad to pick up that 54 jerry porter off of you if its also an away jersey Smile
Thanks, and it was an away jersey but ended up selling it to a friend who is a Raiders fan as well, used it to fund the purchase of the size 50 Porter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three new Raiders pickups!   Three new Raiders pickups! Empty

Back to top Go down

Three new Raiders pickups!
Page 1 of 1