NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raiders pickups/customizations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mos805
Starter
Starter
mos805

Raiders pickups/customizations Empty
PostSubject: Raiders pickups/customizations   Raiders pickups/customizations EmptyTue Oct 27 2015, 18:55

Haven't had a chance to go on and post new pickups. Got a couple new ones for the regular season after unloading quite a few NFL jerseys. Got my first Nike Elite jersey, a Raiders white McFadden that I had picked up for $50 on ebay. After getting it I definitely don't like the boxiness of the fit but imo it actually looks pretty clean when its on. Definitely glad I did not spend full retail on it as imo I would rather have an older Reebok then the Nike.
Raiders pickups/customizations Jersey8_zps8m9snpw2
Raiders pickups/customizations Jersey11_zpspqanjons
Raiders pickups/customizations Jersey12_zpsp4xngzkx
Raiders pickups/customizations Jersey10_zpsspjeuspy
Raiders pickups/customizations Jersey9_zpslntbrco0
Also picked up a Reebok Bo Jackson from Fullmoonjerseys on ebay. I am well aware that the font on the numbering is incorrect however given how Reebok was all over the place on the font for Raiders jerseys on retail authentics it doesn't bother me and imo its closer to the actual onfield jerseys then later run Reeboks were. Other then the font the quality of the numbering and lettering is excellent stitching is on par with my helmet tag Raiders jersey and the nameplate is the first that I have gotten that was fully glued and then sewn on.
Raiders pickups/customizations Jersey13_zpsu5prjx2a
Raiders pickups/customizations Jersey15_zpscn3ji8xy
Raiders pickups/customizations Jersey14_zpsvet3jx1a
Also not new jerseys but ended up switching out the nameplates on two jerseys. The Ray Guy started out as a last year Reebok Campbell and the Jaeger was a Randy Moss I picked up for $7. Got the nameplate materials from another Randy Moss jersey that I got cheap as well and cut up. Since the Campbell had black dazzle twill I ended up cutting up a replica jersey that had the name and numbering washed off for the last name lettering.
Raiders pickups/customizations Jersey2_zpslkohx8qd
Raiders pickups/customizations Jersey3_zpsnlecpccz
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Raiders pickups/customizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders pickups/customizations   Raiders pickups/customizations EmptyWed Oct 28 2015, 09:02

Very nice mos
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

Raiders pickups/customizations
Page 1 of 1