NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mos805
Starter
Starter
mos805

A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups Empty
PostSubject: A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups   A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups EmptyFri Nov 08 2013, 03:17

Hi all, over the past couple months here's what I have gotten into the collection. The Raiders is for my personal collection, the Cowboys were for my father in law to wear/put up in his recently created man cave. Enjoy!
First off is the Raiders away Jason Campbell I got off of Fullmoonjerseys on Ebay. This is my first jersey I bought new with tags, and it is my first late Reebok Era jersey. Needless to say I was not impressed with the quality compared to my others and I don't think I will be trying to get more of the late Reebok era jerseys unless I get awesome deals on them:
A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups 11_zpsce898e43
A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups 12_zps5c168c35
A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups Campbell_zpse244a616
Next is an old Logo 7 Troy Aikman jersey, it is a size Medium but fits extremely small, got it for $13 and all of the screen printing is excellent, right now it is hanging on the wall of the man cave:
A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups Logo_zpsaee3368f
Also got him an old made in El Salvador blue Cowboys jersey K. Johnson it is size 52 which turned out to be too big for him so he has that hanging on his wall as well:
A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups Coboy_zpsc4922e02
Last one is the most recent one I got, Wilson authentic Emmitt Smith white jersey I am planning on giving him for Christmas. It is in excellent condition given its age the screen printing is almost perfect. It is size 50, which after buying it I wish I would have gotten one of the size 52 Wilson Cowboys the seller had as it fits a lot more snug than the Reeboks:
A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups Smith_zps0d5d8490
A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups Coboy3_zps6db0979e
A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups Sleeve_zpsfcb3b995
A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups Wilson_zps581da595
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups   A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups EmptyFri Nov 08 2013, 09:47

Some great vintage jerseys there, Wilson jerseys are my favorites.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups   A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups EmptySun Nov 10 2013, 01:12

What was the sellers name for the Emmitt jersey?
Back to top Go down
mos805
Starter
Starter
mos805

PostSubject: Re: A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups   A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups EmptyThu Nov 14 2013, 04:45

nfloldham wrote:
What was the sellers name for the Emmitt jersey?
mcampbell71252012 it doesnt seem like he has any Cowboys jerseys for sale currently on ebay though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups   A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups Empty

Back to top Go down

A Raiders and a few Cowboys pickups
Page 1 of 1