NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tryptamind

2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys Empty
PostSubject: 2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys   2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys EmptyTue Jan 06 2015, 02:19

Hi all, this is my first post on this forum! I am a long time 24 year old life long ravens fan, been going to their games since the very first one against the raiders when I was 6 years old.

Anyways, in 2001 after our first Super Bowl win against the Giants, my dad got his hands on a gold and white Ray Lewis Super Bowl Jersey, I have always adored it and wanted one for myself, for years and years I have looked and researched trying to find any possibly to locate a source for one of these jerseys for any of the players with no such luck. I couldn't even find any information of pictures to lead to the existence of them other than very few fans wearing them at games sometimes. I just can't seem to find any information on them anywhere.

I scour eBay all the time in the hopes that one will pop up with no such luck, until a few days ago when luckily, one of the my favorite players, Tony Siragusa, had a a gold and white majestic 2001 Super Bowl Jersey pop up on eBay for the handsome price of just 20$, I obviously bought it immediately and im ecstatic about it, but it still doesn't answer any questions I have. So,

Does anybody here have any information about these jerseys? Where did they come from? Why are they so hard to find? Why is there no information about them online? Why do none of them appear for sale on the internet or at flea markets ever? Are they all screen printed or is there any stitched counterparts?

Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

EDIT - I can not post links for at least 7 days of being a member on the site, or I would have posted the link of the Jersey I bought to show you all the exact jersey I purchased so you could see the exact jersey I am talking about
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: 2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys   2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys EmptyTue Jan 06 2015, 05:32

Send me the link in a PM. I'll post it for you.
Back to top Go down
tryptamind

PostSubject: Re: 2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys   2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys EmptyTue Jan 06 2015, 05:39

I haven't reached the post limit yet to send PM's yet unfortunately, maybe I shouldn't have made this thread my first post lol. I will see if I can find a way to post a picture to this thread. I am very happy to have finally acquired one, can't wait for it to arrive, but I would love more than anything to actually get some information about the jerseys
EDIT - Figured it out, here is a picture of the Jersey I purchased and the type of jerseys I am asking about. Why are these jerseys so elusive? Does anybody know anything about them? All I know is they were released in 2001 and the only ones I have ever seen is my fathers Ray Lewis one, a Jamal Lewis one that is currently being sold on eBay, the Tony Siragusa one I just bought that is pictured, and another Ray Lewis one that I saw being worn at a Ravens game a few years back. Anyone who could shed light on these jerseys would be greatly appreciated! Especially if anyone knows if they have a stitched variety.
2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys $_57
2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys $_57
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: 2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys   2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys EmptyTue Jan 06 2015, 11:22

That's a fashion jersey celebrating the Ravens Suoer Bowl win. Just a marketing thing to make some extra money off the win is really all it is.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: 2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys   2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys EmptyTue Jan 06 2015, 18:17

It's a nice Jersey to celebrate the SB win as Chris says. They would have not produced very many in the scheme of things and there would, most likely not have been a stitched number version made. If you've never seen one then i doubt that they did make one. Cool thing to have though and can't go wrong for $20 can you.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys   2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys Empty

Back to top Go down

2001 Majestic Super Bowl Jerseys
Page 1 of 1