NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Bowl Jersey Washing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlarghMan

Super Bowl Jersey Washing Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl Jersey Washing   Super Bowl Jersey Washing EmptyFri Apr 07 2017, 20:57

Hey all, had a question about washing jerseys with Super Bowl patches. I know the standard Nike game jerseys are safe to wash, but that warning seems to be absent from the description blurb on nflshop.com for jerseys with the SB patch. Does anyone know if they're safe to machine wash/dry, or should that be handled with a greater degree of care (not sure if it would mess up the patch or something).
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Super Bowl Jersey Washing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Jersey Washing   Super Bowl Jersey Washing EmptySat Apr 08 2017, 08:29

Welcome, I assume you are talking about the current SB patches that are plastic rather than embroidered sewn on ones. I would wash them same way, but wouldn't put them in a dryer but hang them out to air dry.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

Super Bowl Jersey Washing
Page 1 of 1