NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jersey Stripping/Customization?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kizz
Rookie
Rookie
kizz

Jersey Stripping/Customization? Empty
PostSubject: Jersey Stripping/Customization?   Jersey Stripping/Customization? EmptyTue Jan 13 2009, 15:06

I was wondering if anyone has any info on getting a jersey customized, anyone recommend somewhere and how much it would cost etc?

Now Shockey has left the giants there's quite a few authentic's around going cheap and was thinking of getting one and maybe getting it converted into a Strahan or another Giant

Thanks for any info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Stripping/Customization?   Jersey Stripping/Customization? EmptyTue Jan 13 2009, 16:32

kizz wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has any info on getting a jersey customized, anyone recommend somewhere and how much it would cost etc?

Now Shockey has left the giants there's quite a few authentic's around going cheap and was thinking of getting one and maybe getting it converted into a Strahan or another Giant

Thanks for any info Very Happy
i just bought a shockey giants white jersey for around 35 pounds from the usa
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Stripping/Customization?   Jersey Stripping/Customization? EmptyTue Jan 13 2009, 18:04

The NFL has stopped all cutomisers from altering customers jerseys. EPS was the best, but their contract is to do custom jerseys which you have to buy from them, so you have to spend around $225 - £300. It's outrageous really, as once the jersey is yours you should be able to do what you like with it. The NFL has withdrawn contracts from customisers who have broken their policy. So no one will do the work now.

There is no one within the UK who can do the custom work, believe me I spent ages trying to find someone to put a kit on a blank jersey I had and couldn't find anyone to do it properly.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
kizz
Rookie
Rookie
kizz

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Stripping/Customization?   Jersey Stripping/Customization? EmptyTue Jan 13 2009, 19:13

markg wrote:

from windy city? sounds like a good deal, that's where i've been looking, also there's a few home jersey's on ebay quite cheap but i quite like the road jersey because the won with it in the superbowl and wore them in london as well Smile
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Stripping/Customization?   Jersey Stripping/Customization? EmptyWed Jan 14 2009, 09:36

kizz wrote:
markg wrote:

from windy city? sounds like a good deal, that's where i've been looking, also there's a few home jersey's on ebay quite cheap but i quite like the road jersey because the won with it in the superbowl and wore them in london as well Smile
yep windycity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Stripping/Customization?   Jersey Stripping/Customization? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jersey Stripping/Customization?
Page 1 of 1