NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

notcounterfeitjerseys???????

Go down 
+19
xticky
Shannon.KOz.Krohn
Chris2k
markg
nealefred2
72dolphin
Ad4m22
zemaniak
AllAmericanSports
Billsfan
Notcounterfeitjerseys
Robbie_Anytime
finfan1uk
royale-2007
R8R_H8R
buyerbeware
Patriots Fan
Mr_Raider
dubbear
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

notcounterfeitjerseys??????? Empty
PostSubject: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyTue Jun 16 2009, 07:04

Just wondering has anyone bought from this ebay sellar ,seems to have some nice Eqt's and Authentics at great prices.Looks like its just old stock but still great prices for collectors bounce

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/notcounterfeitjerseys_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyTue Jun 16 2009, 14:53

Ive bought from before, yeah its old stock. Guessing he has a deal with RBK. its all legit!
Back to top Go down
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyTue Jun 16 2009, 15:40

thanks man, cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyTue Jun 16 2009, 17:13

Might grad one of the James Arizona jerseys myself!!
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyTue Jul 21 2009, 15:04

Looks like mootown with a different ebay user id to me.
Back to top Go down
buyerbeware

PostSubject: I wouldn't....   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 22:05

There customer service is horrible apparently. Check out their website. It's their ebay name .com Wouldn't surprise me if their jerseys are fake.
Back to top Go down
buyerbeware

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 22:21

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 22:43

buyerbeware wrote:
www.notcounterfeitjerseys.com

Welcome to the site buyerbeware.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
R8R_H8R

PostSubject: are they Fakes?   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyMon Mar 15 2010, 18:16

I just ordered and received 2 nba jerseys from "not counterfeit". They are definitely either fakes. or he's selling IRREGULARS and not representing them as such. THE SPELLING IS WRONG on my jerseys. I ordered 2 of the Chris Andersen jerseys, a player for the Denver Nuggets. Both jerseys, one blue, one white, came to me spelled 'Anderson' instead of what it should be, 'Andersen'. I've sent multiple e mails over the last 3 weeks, and got no response. I recommend that you Find another seller if you want a good jersey.

-Our focus was not; “are we going to be cheated?” and that was our Biggest Mistake

-NBA Players Name was Mis-spelled on the jersey

-Seller, notcounterfeitjerseys, said in writing that he would rebate $15 if we removed the Negative Comments

-Negative Comments were removed Immediately

-Seller Never did do the partial refund as promised

-Seller Threatened with Lawsuits

-ebay, after being informed of this situation, refused to take action. As long as ebay makes a sale, they have no problem with a seller having a severe lack of ethics, honesty, and integrity.
Back to top Go down
royale-2007

PostSubject: royale-2007   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyMon Apr 05 2010, 18:40

This Seller has no sense of responsibility. He`s a Cheat. Via Ebay I ordered two jerseys. Sizes didn´t match and I had to send him thousand e-mails to get him to answer and make amendments for his mistakes. But no answer, no responsibility taken. So here I am with two jerseys that I don´t fit!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyMon Apr 05 2010, 19:16

royale-2007 wrote:
This Seller has no sense of responsibility. He`s a Cheat. Via Ebay I ordered two jerseys. Sizes didn´t match and I had to send him thousand e-mails to get him to answer and make amendments for his mistakes. But no answer, no responsibility taken. So here I am with two jerseys that I don´t fit!

Welcome to the site royale, thanks for letting us know. Did you try going through ebay or paypal?
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyMon Jun 21 2010, 02:54

Just wondered if anyone else has had any further dealings with this seller? He has a load of 49ers authentics at good prices and a couple of guys on jersey central have vouched for him saying that he is completely legit scratch
Back to top Go down
Robbie_Anytime
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyThu Jul 01 2010, 14:25

just had a look and a couple nice looking jerseys! like gcstrekker would love to know if this guy is legit!

also, how are these two jerseys priced so low? previous style/seasons jerseys?

http://cgi.ebay.com/REEBOK-EQT-SEWN-DETROIT-LIONS-CALVIN-JOHNSON-JERSEY-M-/140413797054?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item20b15082be

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/REEBOK-EQT-SEWN-SAN-FRANCISCO-49ERS-F-GORE-JERSEY-SZ-M-/380232730692?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item5887a30844
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyThu Jul 01 2010, 15:16

Looking at those two the pictures are of legit jerseys. I think the price reflects the change in uniform style for both teams and I suspect this seller buys in bulk too.

I've never used him, but some of the posts above leave a little to be desired.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyThu Jul 01 2010, 15:18

Look like previous season styles to me.

I have some similar ones in stock for Alex Smith. Heard conflicting reports about the guy, so its a 50/50 split.

I guess you have to ask yourself, "are you feeling lucky?"

Personally... I'd not risk it. As the returns and exchanges process to the USA can be a nightmare if he is a bit dodgy.
Back to top Go down
Notcounterfeitjerseys

PostSubject: Yes, it IS notcounterfeitjerseys   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 07:22

Yes, this is us. My name is Greg, I run the show. Just so everyone knows- yes, all of our product is legitimate, 100% so. We are glad to include copies of original SLD invoices (Adidas) with any purchase.

The posts below critical of us, are pure manure; most of them are written by the same guy, who bought an EQT jersey for $29.99 and thought he was getting an onfield authentic- demanding we send him a $250 jersey AND let him keep the EQT he already got "for his troubles". I told him where to stick it, and he went as far as to create a website www.notcounterfeitjerseys.com to try to smear us- we had our lawyer give him a call and that was that.

The guy below from Spain, Royale- he got the wrong size, a mistake- but then demanded we send him two free items, and proceeded to create 10 fake names to ruin hundreds of listings.

Anyone needing ANY information about the industry is always welcome to contact us, my email address is notcounterfeit44@aol.com.

If anyone wants any of our 3000+ authentic jerseys- contact me before bidding, I will discount any item 15% when purchased off ebay to anyone reading these lines.

Regards to all, glad to be aboard
Greg
Not Counterfeit LLC
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 08:30

Nice one Greg, thats a great offer of 15% off. Ive bought from you a few times and your jerseys are great!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 09:45

Welcome Greg,

It's good to have retailers here to give insight on the business and how the counterfeit trade affects you all, and many thanks for your generous 15% off offer.

It's great to have your side of the stories, I don't remember who it was that said, ' You can't please all of the people all of the time'. Saxons75 is a respected member of the site, so if he's vouching for you then that's good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 09:46

Welcome aboard Greg.
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 15:36

Hi Greg its great to hear from you,

Just want to support what billsfan has already said. Its great to hear a sellers side of the story. Its really difficult to know who's in the right and wrong using ebays feedback system as there is generaly not enough room to state your case properley.

Also as someone who sells on ebay from time to time i do think that the rules are heavily in favour of the buyer and whilst i understand why this is, it does cause problems for sellers such as yourself.

After hearing what you have to say i would not hesitate to buy from you.

Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 16:25

To say that ebay is buyer orientated is the understatement of the year. I know that without buyers they wouldnt exist, but I think ebay need to start considering the seller a little more as the balance of power presently is too much in favour of buyers. Mind you, if I have written one letter to them stating this I have written 10 - 15. Never got a response yet!
Back to top Go down
zemaniak

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyTue Jul 13 2010, 19:39

buyer oriented for sure, but i ain't gonna complain

I've actually opened a claim against Greg, or is it Richard? who knows, that's the nature of the internet.

Now, i'm a pretty easy-going person. I sell for a living, so I know first hand how some buyers can be unreasonable, hell, they can be downright dishonest sometimes!

But when the shoe is on the other foot... when you're a buyer who's waiting 8 weeks for a jersey to arrive, you're glad to know an internet company has your back!

That being said, I'm not here to lynch Greg/Richard. The guy's trying to make a living, and has sold me in the past jerseys that seem legit, albeit some had minor issues (ink dots on jersey, or on numbers).

The issue I have with him is the unwillingness to satisfy the customer over a LEGITIMATE issue of an order NOT being delivered. Maybe he's been burned, I don't know, but guess what? buyers can feel burned too, and when a seller does not show cooperation, that compounds the problem!

I've offered a fair resolution (refund me the order and I wil RE-order jersey PLUS another as show of good faith. Greg prefers to wait things out, claiming jersey can still show up after 8 weeks. Greg, word to the wise, 1) stubborness is never good for business. 2) trust goes both ways, buyer and seller.

I'll admit, your last response (asking me to wait even further) angered me, which triggered an uncharacteristic brash reaction from me ( negative rep comment).
Back to top Go down
zemaniak

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 05:17

latest news:
the real Greg showed when I stopped playing nice: sent me several emails layered with insults and accusations.

Best case: Canada Posts screws up and this guy is honest

Worst case: he's a crook who makes extra $ by NOT shipping every 1 out of X order

Either case: he's blatantly abusive towards customers who DARE confront about a negative situation.

Greg, if you ever read this: I spent 8 frigging weeks waiting for what was to be the FAVORITE jersey of my collection, a Notre Dame #40. Favorite Team, Favorite #. Had my whole basement set up with different jerseys, all but this one which I kept waiting patiently for.

And you accuse me of trying to cheat you? of lying? go to h*ll
Back to top Go down
Notcounterfeitjerseys

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 08:02

Zemaniak is just the latest Canadian - pulling the "there's no tracking # with airmail" paypal scam. One thing that's always amazed me- every single western nation, we get LESS than ONE paypal dispute/claim of non receipt a year from, and that is WITHOUT ANY TRACKING INFORMATION OF ANY KIND.

So yes- UK, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, France, Austria- 0 paypal disputes thus far in 2010.

Canada? 17 !!

Usually we just write them off, and make it up charging extra for shipping to Canada- but this jackass chose to do the weasel thing- trash our feedback IN ADDITION to the paypal dispute.

No doubt- if you are a striking Unionist, Zemaniak would cross your picket line. If you are a waiter, Zemaniak would stiff you. If you were his coworker, Zemaniak would snitch on you constantly.

Just the way some people are- but all of this proves the earlier point- ebay/paypal are ridiculously slanted toward the buyer.

In any case, we DID notify law enforcement on this weasel.

All future posts will be positive in tone, this one merely needed to be addressed.

Greg
Back to top Go down
Notcounterfeitjerseys

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 08:05

ONE MORE QUICK NOTE- we will do half price for the next 7 days on ALL NBA swingman jerseys if purchased outside of ebay- just email us, notcounterfeit44@aol.com, and let us know what you want, and that we advertised that in this forum.

Keep in mind- the NBA is changing it's jersey style next year- on all jerseys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? Empty

Back to top Go down

notcounterfeitjerseys???????
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: General Jersey Talk :: General jersey talk-
Jump to: