NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

notcounterfeitjerseys???????

Go down 
+19
xticky
Shannon.KOz.Krohn
Chris2k
markg
nealefred2
72dolphin
Ad4m22
zemaniak
AllAmericanSports
Billsfan
Notcounterfeitjerseys
Robbie_Anytime
finfan1uk
royale-2007
R8R_H8R
buyerbeware
Patriots Fan
Mr_Raider
dubbear
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zemaniak

notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 05:17

latest news:
the real Greg showed when I stopped playing nice: sent me several emails layered with insults and accusations.

Best case: Canada Posts screws up and this guy is honest

Worst case: he's a crook who makes extra $ by NOT shipping every 1 out of X order

Either case: he's blatantly abusive towards customers who DARE confront about a negative situation.

Greg, if you ever read this: I spent 8 frigging weeks waiting for what was to be the FAVORITE jersey of my collection, a Notre Dame #40. Favorite Team, Favorite #. Had my whole basement set up with different jerseys, all but this one which I kept waiting patiently for.

And you accuse me of trying to cheat you? of lying? go to h*ll
Back to top Go down
Notcounterfeitjerseys

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 08:02

Zemaniak is just the latest Canadian - pulling the "there's no tracking # with airmail" paypal scam. One thing that's always amazed me- every single western nation, we get LESS than ONE paypal dispute/claim of non receipt a year from, and that is WITHOUT ANY TRACKING INFORMATION OF ANY KIND.

So yes- UK, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, France, Austria- 0 paypal disputes thus far in 2010.

Canada? 17 !!

Usually we just write them off, and make it up charging extra for shipping to Canada- but this jackass chose to do the weasel thing- trash our feedback IN ADDITION to the paypal dispute.

No doubt- if you are a striking Unionist, Zemaniak would cross your picket line. If you are a waiter, Zemaniak would stiff you. If you were his coworker, Zemaniak would snitch on you constantly.

Just the way some people are- but all of this proves the earlier point- ebay/paypal are ridiculously slanted toward the buyer.

In any case, we DID notify law enforcement on this weasel.

All future posts will be positive in tone, this one merely needed to be addressed.

Greg
Back to top Go down
Notcounterfeitjerseys

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 08:05

ONE MORE QUICK NOTE- we will do half price for the next 7 days on ALL NBA swingman jerseys if purchased outside of ebay- just email us, notcounterfeit44@aol.com, and let us know what you want, and that we advertised that in this forum.

Keep in mind- the NBA is changing it's jersey style next year- on all jerseys.
Back to top Go down
zemaniak

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 15:25

Thanks for proving my point with your post.

Although he's toned it down a notch so as to not look like a total d*ck, this is nonetheless the type of response you can expect from this guy if you have an issue with him: emails laced with accusations and insults.

But don't take my word for it, check out his FIFTY negative feedbacks in the last 6 months ! look at the buyers' comments, then Mr. Greg replies...see a pattern? or since he has so many issues with Canadians, you might want to ask why he does not not take appropriate action and 1) not sell there anymore or 2) only send with tracking, which he can surely afford given the shipping price he charges and geographical proximity.
FYI: of the last 10 negative feedbacks given where Paypal refund is mentioned, 1 Brazil, 2 USA...just sayin....

And while you're on Ebay, while I can't speak for the other buyers, feel free to check out my feedback page, you will see 100% satisfied sellers with nothing but positive comments. And as I'm sure Greg will do, he will surely ask Ebay for my history and will find NOT ONE complaint by any seller ! But Mr. Greg here deflects blame and instead claims that for some obscure and absurd reason I've decided to torpedo my good reputation and commit fraud, and have decided to single him out, as have canadian Ebayers everywhere! preposterous !!

So yes, Greg's product line is impressive and prices interesting. But carry on at your own risk, because if for whatever reason your item does not reach you, do not expect him to be cooperative in any matter, know your Ebay/ Paypal rights, as they will be your only ally.

If I'm guilty of one thing, it's to have been gullible enough to think I could resolve matters directly with Greg, only to feel frustrated by his lack of cooperation, and then to be outrightly and unjustly attacked and bullied once I exercised my rights .

I have absolutely nothing to hide and have done nothing wrong. Looking forward to your complaint Greg, as I will then know your real identity and will thus be able to file complaints of my own.

Back to top Go down
Ad4m22
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19 2010, 18:40

Well I took the plunge and won this, my first authentic Very Happy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380250131665&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Will wait and see now if it arrives and is legit, have no reason to not believe Greg though and I hope he doesn't take offence to this part but with ebay you just never know.
Back to top Go down
Ad4m22
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02 2010, 16:57

Quick update, jersey arrived today so problems with delivery, will post a few pictures in a bit as im not as good as you guys at knowing if it is the real deal.
Back to top Go down
Ad4m22
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02 2010, 17:16

notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Pic0001n.th
notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Pic0002j.th
notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Pic0003u.th
notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Pic0004g.th
notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Pic0005c.th
notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Pic0006t.th
notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Pic0007n.th
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02 2010, 17:33

Looks fine to me, jersey is a 2002-2004, Revis entered the NFL in 2007, so It's been customized, but that's all good as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02 2010, 18:05

Billsfan wrote:
Looks fine to me, jersey is a 2002-2004, Revis entered the NFL in 2007, so It's been customized, but that's all good as far as I'm concerned.

How do you know what year it is?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02 2010, 18:10

TOUCHDOWNSPORTS wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

How do you know what year it is?

From the jocktag. That style was only used from 2002-04.
Back to top Go down
nealefred2
Rookie
Rookie
nealefred2

PostSubject: I've placed an order   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 13:36

I’ve followed Ad4m22 and ordered a jersey from notcounterfeitjerseys – the REVIS jersey looks pretty sweet to me.

Hope my POLAMALU Steelers Alternate will look just as good. http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-PITTSBURGH-STEELERS-TROY-POLAMALU-JERSEY-48-/140397036042?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop

I’ll let you know how it works out and post some pics when it arrives (should be in a week or so)

No reason not to believe Greg – he’s clued in enough to join us on here and doesn’t seem to be one of those Muppets selling nasty knock offs. Hopefully I’m not speaking too soon – I’m sure I won’t be.
Back to top Go down
Notcounterfeitjerseys

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 21:53

Thanks guys, I'm glad I started coming to this board- you guys know shit I never even knew! We got a closeout list from Adidas (owner of RBK) about a year ago with tons of NFL blanks- which they said they were not allowed to release blank. So we had to choose players, and they sent them out to one of their US facilities to customize.

I presume the reason the Jets were on the list, was that they were the older style. There were also Eagles and Bucs on the list too, so no clue as to the reason those were on the list.

But I didn't even know the Jets used different styles- totally news to me !

G
Back to top Go down
Notcounterfeitjerseys

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 21:55

One more note: "customized" jerseys are probably going to be a thing of the past- my man Terry Taylor at Exclusive Pro told me recently the NFL is cracking down- they do not want customizers doing work for anyone other than the NFL, and stadium retailers.

Just a bit of info.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05 2010, 23:22

Notcounterfeitjerseys wrote:
One more note: "customized" jerseys are probably going to be a thing of the past- my man Terry Taylor at Exclusive Pro told me recently the NFL is cracking down- they do not want customizers doing work for anyone other than the NFL, and stadium retailers.

Just a bit of info.

Thanks for the info Greg, the NFL have been cracking down on customization for a few years now which is a real bummer. I'm totally against it as once I've paid good money for something I should be able to do what I want to it, including customizing it to a new player. I've got a Bills MaGahee #21 jersey, which I don't wear anymore, but CJ Spiller has taken #21 so why shouldn't I be able to get a new nameplate made up and continue to wear the jersey?

Because the NFL wants me to shell out another $300 for a new one that's why. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler
72dolphin

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 13:38

this guy definetely sells old stock LEGIT jerseys as i have bought from him... the downside, however is his customer service when there is a problem. i had orderd a WHITE arizona cardinals jersey and was sent the RED one .. he claimed that there had been a mixup and that the other buyer who recieved my jersey would not send it back .. so i was left with the RED one :S
Back to top Go down
Notcounterfeitjerseys

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 19:39

The above user is probably telling the truth. The last 2 years, we've brought in about 100,000 new jerseys- and 1 new employee. The math dosen't look favorably on that. Worse- when it comes to shipping, mistakes are just too easy with non sports oriented staff. For example- The UTAH Jazz wear two shades of Blue. The NY Mets wear 5 jerseys, including TWO black alternates alone!

Then you have the Tennessee Titans wearing two teal jerseys (one throwback), and the Jets RETRO blue jerseys labeled the Titans!

Needless to say- I'll be the first to admit we have to cut down on errors : )
Back to top Go down
nealefred2
Rookie
Rookie
nealefred2

PostSubject: My Polamalu #43 Steelers Alternative!   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21 2010, 17:14

Hey

This arrived on Thursdays, so about par for the course on delivery time to Northern Ireland (2/3 weeks). Have a look and make up your mind but I'm delighted with it! I'm set for this years Wembley game now!

notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Th_DSC03793 notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Th_DSC03789 notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Th_DSC03786 notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Th_DSC03781 notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Th_DSC03784 notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Th_DSC03788 notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Th_DSC03790 notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Th_DSC03792 notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Th_DSC03794

I'll definitely order from notcountfeitjerseys again!

Cheers Greg! and everyone else for the advice!

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21 2010, 19:06

Nice pickup there nealefred2. Lovely jersey.
Back to top Go down
nealefred2
Rookie
Rookie
nealefred2

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21 2010, 19:15

Billsfan wrote:

Thanks Billsfan - it's my first authentic so I'm well pleased. Very Happy

I feel like I belong on here with you guys now that I've started my collection!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21 2010, 19:22

nealefred2 wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

Thanks Billsfan - it's my first authentic so I'm well pleased. Very Happy

I feel like I belong on here with you guys now that I've started my collection!

Another convert to the authentic!
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23 2010, 18:17

nice jersey
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18 2010, 00:01

Hey guys, I just made 2 purchases from this seller and both jerseys are legit. Fast shipping but zero communication.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18 2010, 00:04

mrhead2k wrote:
Hey guys, I just made 2 purchases from this seller and both jerseys are legit. Fast shipping but zero communication.

Did you mention you are a member here? Greg offers 15% discount for members.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18 2010, 00:07

No, I forgot to mention it. He does have a few other things that I want though so I will mention it next time. (White Rams Faulk tee hee)
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18 2010, 00:09

Good. I love a discount, don't you? cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18 2010, 00:16

Who doesn't? Cool
Back to top Go down
Shannon.KOz.Krohn

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23 2010, 20:13

I also bought a Brian Dawkins Black Philadelphia Eagles jersey from him and It is a very nice jersey looks and feels 100% real to me everyone give the guy a chance
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/Shannon.KOz.Krohn
xticky

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 03:33

I'm actually interested on buying a jersey from this seller the problem is he never respond to my emails =/ Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

notcounterfeitjerseys???????
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: General Jersey Talk :: General jersey talk-
Jump to: