NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

notcounterfeitjerseys???????

Go down 
+19
xticky
Shannon.KOz.Krohn
Chris2k
markg
nealefred2
72dolphin
Ad4m22
zemaniak
AllAmericanSports
Billsfan
Notcounterfeitjerseys
Robbie_Anytime
finfan1uk
royale-2007
R8R_H8R
buyerbeware
Patriots Fan
Mr_Raider
dubbear
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chris2k

notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18 2010, 00:16

Who doesn't? Cool
Back to top Go down
Shannon.KOz.Krohn

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23 2010, 20:13

I also bought a Brian Dawkins Black Philadelphia Eagles jersey from him and It is a very nice jersey looks and feels 100% real to me everyone give the guy a chance
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/Shannon.KOz.Krohn
xticky

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 03:33

I'm actually interested on buying a jersey from this seller the problem is he never respond to my emails =/ Suspect
Back to top Go down
Knottz
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 21:07

so a few months ago i was thinking about buying jersey from this guy. i emailed him concerning authenticity, and he basically tells me to fuck off.. wtf is wrong with this dude?? i wanna buy from him, but not with that attitude.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 01:36

I've read WAY TOO MANY negative reviews from this seller, and would NEVER buy from him! It's NOT worth the so-called "discount". No There are other sellers who have REAL AUTHENTIC discounted jerseys...
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 16:25

NawlinsSaints504 wrote:
I've read WAY TOO MANY negative reviews from this seller, and would NEVER buy from him! It's NOT worth the so-called "discount". No There are other sellers who have REAL AUTHENTIC discounted jerseys...

I'm with Nawlins on this one. Notcounterfeitjerseys had a few white Bucs authentics I was interested in a couple of months back (Barber / Talib for $100 each) but was completely put off by what I read in this thread. I figured if it works out for you first time, great, but if you have any problems with sizing / quality / missing in transit, you can kiss the jersey (and possibly money) goodbye. Would maybe risk it for a cheap premier, but not a $100+ authentic.

I've read it elsewhere that they are affiliated in some way (i.e. sell similar jerseys) with mootown (who have changed their seller ID to mootown-2011), who carry a lot of authentics (as well as premiers and replicas), albeit not to the same extent as notcounterfeitjerseys.

I bought a Chargers authentic from Valqual. They had great service and the top was 100% legit. They had extremely quick comms and were really polite and helpful. I asked if they could access other jerseys, and they pointed me in the direction of mootown and notcounterfeitjerseys (thus confirming their affiliation). Again, they don't carry many NFL jerseys as they tend to focus on NBA / NHL, but worth checking out as they may just have what you're looking for. My Chargers authentic (#31 Cromartie in powder blue) was around £45 delivered (though shipping cheaper if you're in the US).
Back to top Go down
icycool7227

PostSubject: response   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11 2011, 02:00

xticky wrote:
I'm actually interested on buying a jersey from this seller the problem is he never respond to my emails =/ Suspect

Don't bother. This guy is affiliated with 4 IDs: mootown-2011, notcounterfeitjerseys, fullmoonjerseys, and valqual. The last 2 appear to be handled by someone else who's more customer oriented than this Greg. All 4 IDs are on my blocked seller's list.

This Greg took my money and never sent the right size jersey. I'm having my credit card statement resent out to see if the credit was really issued. What's strange is that PayPal is telling me that the funds weren't awarded to me but my credit card company is telling me the opposite.

Do not deal with this guy under any circumstances. He has threatened multiple times to report me to the police for bothering him when in fact he was the one who cheated me out of my money.
Back to top Go down
Knottz
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11 2011, 05:11

i dont think full moon is handled by the same pepople i bought from full moon, and i am happy with item i purchased. notcounterfeit though seems like a douche i wouldnt buy from him.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29 2011, 14:51

This seller is no longer a registered user on eBay. I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: notcounterfeitjerseys???????   notcounterfeitjerseys??????? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

notcounterfeitjerseys???????
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: General Jersey Talk :: General jersey talk-
Jump to: