NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

is this site real

Go down 
+3
NawlinsSaints504
dubbear
packfan21
7 posters
AuthorMessage
packfan21

is this site real Empty
PostSubject: is this site real   is this site real EmptyMon Dec 07 2009, 08:02

im lookin for a charles woodson packers jersey and i found a few sites like ioffer.com and jerseyonsale.com they say they r authentic but there cheap if u could go look for ur self and tell me what u think that would be great and i would go to nflshop.com to get one but they dont make my size 48 when i go to the size chart plz email me bck at ericmrudd@ameritech.net

thanx alot for ur help

ERIC
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

is this site real Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this site real   is this site real EmptyMon Dec 07 2009, 08:52

Ioffer.com is as bad as ebay for fakes, I'm sure the odd genuine one turns up, but as with ebay you need to check each jersey for the tell tale signs that it's fake.

Jerseyonsale.com is a counterfeiter so you won't find anything real there.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

is this site real Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this site real   is this site real EmptyTue Dec 08 2009, 02:38

it seems Bills Fans love shopping for fakes on jerseyonsale.com Laughing

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0911/nfl.fans.week8/content.3.htm

scroll along the pics theres some awful fakes in nearly every pic Crying or Very sad seems the recession has hit hard in Buffalo
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

is this site real Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this site real   is this site real EmptyTue Dec 08 2009, 09:04

I think the recession hit Buffalo about 15 years ago and never left.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

is this site real Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this site real   is this site real EmptySat Jan 01 2011, 11:33

It's extremely hard to find a particular player of a team, and sizes as well. The best time is @ the beginning of the NFL season. This is a link of a Green Bay TRUE Reebok AUTHENTIC:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Authentic-Packers-Brett-Favre-jersey-50-REEBOK-/270596071897?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f00c861d9#ht_2539wt_1146

Want a gem Authentic? Try eBay sellers: PROJESEYS, and lv_sports_apparel.
FYI: It's IMPOSSIBLE to purchase an authentic for under $120 or $150 USD...PERIOD! You get what u pay for, ya know!? Peek @ my threads.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

is this site real Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this site real   is this site real EmptySat Jan 01 2011, 11:51

NawlinsSaints504 wrote:

FYI: It's IMPOSSIBLE to purchase an authentic for under $120 or $150 USD...PERIOD! You get what u pay for, ya know!? Peek @ my threads.

Not impossible, my best was a McGahee Bills authentic jersey, bought for $25 with shipping included. Windycitywholesale has authentic's for around $40,they are for players who have moved on but a $200 jersey for $40 who can resist? You are right about current players, highly unlikely to find one below $120, still that's still about $80 off, which I think we forget is. A pretty good saving.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

is this site real Empty
PostSubject: Saints Bush £60 (Sizes 50 - 54)   is this site real EmptySat Jan 01 2011, 13:42

Just a note that I do still have some Reggie Bush AUTHENTIC jerseys in stock, Brand New, only £60 + shipping to NJFP members!!

Sizes 50 (Large) 52 (XL) 54 (XXL)

If thats not a deal then I dont know what is!! santa
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

is this site real Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this site real   is this site real EmptySat Jan 01 2011, 22:03

True. That's my error...there is a slight possibility to get an authentic for under $100 USD SOMETIMES! But when someone has a brand new, or several years brand new authentic chances are it will be over $100 USD.
Back to top Go down
henlenarow

is this site real Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this site real   is this site real EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 16:23

it seems the fake jerseys on [link remove] quite good .

MOD EDIT: DO NOT COME HERE TO PEDDLE YOUR FAKE GARBAGE!

is this site real 1fc3085c
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

is this site real Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this site real   is this site real EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 17:30

henlenarow wrote:
it seems the fake jerseys on (link removed) quite good .

I guess it was just a matter of time.... bye bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is this site real Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this site real   is this site real Empty

Back to top Go down

is this site real
Page 1 of 1