NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

***** Legit International Sellers *****

Go down 
+32
RJ3000
Ngata Attack
R_i_80_c_E
jigokusabre
jmac0101
Owenny
Chris2k
syme1
raidersfanMD
aknathon
CatsFan
adamcoltsfan
avn619
Runnings
cheese_head_UK
Robbie_Anytime
bognor_pat
krisboardman
Billsfan
LASER___SHOW
Patriots Fan
NinersFan
the_king_from_leon
EamonH
Ad4m22
markg
kizz
Hawk37
JDsJerseyStore
Mr_Raider
jackster608
Marshy
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

***** Legit International Sellers ***** Empty
PostSubject: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyWed Sep 12 2007, 00:52

Once again, Thanks to Steven and all at nextleveltalk.com for the use of this list. Members on that site have recommended these ebay sellers as legit. Please remember that some sellers may not ship to the UK.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

ajforbes
calikicks310
checkmark2015
clothinggod
colectorparadise2004
continentalltd1
bkzpaperchaser
Designed Exclusively
e_sales2k
frsvegas
fullmoonjerseys
hiddentalentssupplies
imtwatches
jadgang
jaxhatman
jerseycommissioner (Appears to be retagging jerseys, which is questionable, jerseys seem legit. Buy with care)
jerseys-jackets-tees
jersey-town
jrjj211
junkyarddogs5450
klutchsports
lakeshow2
Mdiddy99
mikes - merchandise
moorevisual
mootown
nba_fantastic
nickslockerroom
notcounterfeitjerseys
pro-jerseys
projerseysandmore
ptfsports (MLB Majestics)
rossrookies (PATCHES)
sarge92-collectables - game worn jerseys
sjcente
stadiumstyle1
stonesbcool
tamajamma
TheSportStore1
tru_authentic (Reebok Authentics and mid level pricing..often carries nice sizes and rare players)
www.victorycollectibles.com (Reebok NFL authentics for a little under retail)
Wonder03 (MLB Authentics)
windycitywholesale

Last edited by Billsfan on Fri Jul 02 2010, 09:41; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Marshy

Marshy

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyWed Sep 12 2007, 08:46

I've used Jadgang before for a #54 Bruschi replica, which was the real thing and is real nice!

I also used an international ebay seller called 'Sultan of Sports' to get a #39 laurence maroney away EQT, any chance you could check them out as i cant see them on a list?
They look like the real deal to me, and i've been recomended them often
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyWed Sep 12 2007, 09:38

Marshy wrote:
I've used Jadgang before for a #54 Bruschi replica, which was the real thing and is real nice!

I also used an international ebay seller called 'Sultan of Sports' to get a #39 laurence maroney away EQT, any chance you could check them out as i cant see them on a list?
They look like the real deal to me, and i've been recomended them often

Sultan of Sports is frsvegas who is on the list, frsvegas is the ebay user name and Sultan of Sports is the shop name, so he's all good. Although I did buy a youth jersey for a friend which didn't turn up and the communication wasn't very good, but that was a one off I'm sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jackster608
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyMon Jul 21 2008, 20:24

The link you posted for victory collectibles is wrong, there should be one m in com not two!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyMon Jul 21 2008, 20:50

jackster608 wrote:
The link you posted for victory collectibles is wrong, there should be one m in com not two!

Cheers mate, sorted.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyMon Sep 01 2008, 20:08

Have you bought from stonesbcool does he know you , just cause i bought a tatupu eqt from him and he posted it on 21 aug it says it should take 6-10 days still not recieved it will give it to friday before i email him
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyMon Sep 01 2008, 20:43

In my experience when buying from the US, i give it a good couple of weeks! Things maybe a wee bit disrupted because of the hurricane in the gulf of mexico???
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyMon Sep 01 2008, 20:47

there is nothing unusual about shipping from america taking 14 or more days the usps is not the quickest at getting international parcels out of the country and then you have got uk customs to clear which can take up to 5 days i would not email him until this thursday which will be 14 days
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyTue Sep 02 2008, 12:33

I will wait till Friday then email him , i usually recieve goods from the USA within a week
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyTue Sep 02 2008, 16:49

usually so do i but dont forget there was a bank holiday last week so that would have made the snail like uk customs even slower
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyTue Sep 02 2008, 16:50

He posted it with USPS and the tracking code says

electronic shipping info received ?
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyWed Sep 03 2008, 19:10

dino26 wrote:

It has said that for more than a week now what does it mean
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyWed Sep 03 2008, 21:01

what is the tracking number dino?
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyThu Sep 04 2008, 09:42

Thats what comes up when i enter the tracking No though
Back to top Go down
JDsJerseyStore
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyThu Sep 04 2008, 16:32

dino26 wrote:

This means that USPS has received your parcel in it's possession. USPS Priority takes 7-14 days (usually) As others stated your country's customs will slow the process occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyThu Sep 04 2008, 18:16

JDsJerseyStore wrote:
dino26 wrote:

This means that USPS has received your parcel in it's possession. USPS Priority takes 7-14 days (usually) As others stated your country's customs will slow the process occasionally.

So if he posted it on 21Aug when should i contact him and say ???????? , How long should i give it
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyThu Sep 04 2008, 19:11

I would give it another week at least. Customs could hold onto it for up to 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyTue Sep 30 2008, 19:49

stonesbcool sent out another jersey for me on 22sep , and it arrived today it is brilliant the guy is a credit to ebay and has great communication.
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyTue Sep 30 2008, 20:40

i agree his communication is a lot better than most american ebay sellers
Back to top Go down
kizz
Rookie
Rookie
kizz

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyTue Sep 30 2008, 22:46

dino26 wrote:
stonesbcool sent out another jersey for me on 22sep , and it arrived today it is brilliant the guy is a credit to ebay and has great communication.

did you get stung by customs? im thinking of ordering a seahawks eqt, im guessing you order one from him
Back to top Go down
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 08:25

I ordered from Stonebcool last month, and didnt get hit by customs, but i think its pretty much hit and miss as to whether you do or not
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 10:33

NinersFan wrote:
I ordered from Stonebcool last month, and didnt get hit by customs, but i think its pretty much hit and miss as to whether you do or not

Ive only been done once in 3 years, that being last month too!!

Ive also ordered items such as shoulder pads and helmets from the US with no fee to pay! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 11:22

No i didnt get stug by customs cheers

This is the message i sent to him when i recieved the jersey yesterday (i could of put the sentences together to make more sense but was in a rush rabbit)

Quote :
Hey todd the jersey arrived today and i believe it is the 2nd one you posted as the date is 22/9/08 . I love the jersey never had a real authentic well the EQT is pretty close to authentic definitely the best nfl jersey i have out of my seahawks jerseys and definitely the best out of them all thanks for the great communication with me during the transaction you are a great seller and thanks for providing us NFL fans with real authentic jerseys its hard to find a authentic jersey on ebay especially when ebay is swamped with fake jerseys for sale and the fans are fooled into buying them. I knew of you as being a "legit international seller" as your name is on https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com/index.htm , this site helps nfl fans in the UK to know whats fake and whats real on the net and is ran by billsfan from NFLUK . I cant thank you enough for the communication and doing your best to make it a smooth transaction you are a credit to ebay (I left you + Feedback )

GO SEAHAWKS

This was the reply he sent me back

Quote :
Hi, thanks for the email letting me know you got the jersey. I
still have not heard from usps about the first one but that
doesn't surprise me. Thanks for the purchase and for the
compliments about my stuff. I really appreciate it. I am happy
you found me on ebay to buy from. It is great that my site is
posted on the uk fan site. I have dealt with great people from
the uk over the years and look forward to doing more business
with the great uk fans in the future including yourself. Thanks
again for everything. I am very glad the second jersey made it to
you and fairly quickly too. It has been great dealing with you and
thanks for your patience with the lost jersey sorry about all that
hassle. thanks again and again. todd

The guy really is a credit to ebay , i won my tatupu jersey on 20th aug didnt come so we waited till 20th sep so he could file a complaint to USPS then asked me if i wanted to pay $2.70 insurance just incase the 2nd one didnt come but it did fairly quickly (i paid theĀ£1.80 anyways) , strongly urge to buy from this seller the jersey has a small stain on the shoulder numbers but i was aware of this as some of his jerseys are faultys bought from RBK , Postage was only $12 ! . I love my jersey gonna post it later on when i can be arsed haha farao
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 11:29

kizz wrote:
dino26 wrote:

did you get stung by customs? im thinking of ordering a seahawks eqt, im guessing you order one from him

I think if you asked him to mark it as a gift so you dont get charged with $40 worth of customs charge im sure he would understand.
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 16:21

yep this is what i ask for whenever buying from the states to put gift on the customs forms usually they will oblige
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** Empty

Back to top Go down

***** Legit International Sellers *****
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next