NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

***** Legit International Sellers *****

Go down 
+32
RJ3000
Ngata Attack
R_i_80_c_E
jigokusabre
jmac0101
Owenny
Chris2k
syme1
raidersfanMD
aknathon
CatsFan
adamcoltsfan
avn619
Runnings
cheese_head_UK
Robbie_Anytime
bognor_pat
krisboardman
Billsfan
LASER___SHOW
Patriots Fan
NinersFan
the_king_from_leon
EamonH
Ad4m22
markg
kizz
Hawk37
JDsJerseyStore
Mr_Raider
jackster608
Marshy
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
syme1

***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 07 2010, 19:01

Hey Billsfan,

Thanks for the confirmation mate. That gives me the confidence to place an order.

His shipping seems very low in the auctions - $7.00 - is that all he charges?

Final question, have you ordered multiple jerseys from him in the past? I only ask this as that is my worry regarding customs that obviously the more jerseys the higher value of the package and the greater chance of getting stung with import duty.....

Cheers
Fraser
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 07 2010, 20:48

Fraser,

I haven't bought multiple jerseys from him, only singles. I'd send him a message on eBay to see what he'll do for you. In my experience customs can be a little inconsistent, i've had items over the £36 threshold which they let through and others that have been given a charge. I'm sure that he'll mark it as a gift for you if you ask.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Owenny
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17 2011, 23:30

Anyone used projerseys on eBay.com? Just wondering if firstly they were authentic jerseys and secondly, if they ship to the UK and if a customs charge was applied?
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17 2011, 23:55

They are legit but it seems they only ship to the US according to their listings.
Back to top Go down
Owenny
Probowler
Probowler
Owenny

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18 2011, 07:42

Yeah I noticed that on the listing I'm looking at, but on the seller's about me page it states they post to Europe so I've sent the seller an email to see if this is the case. No reply as of yet, if I get one I'll post up here so it can be added to the list on page 1 of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Owenny
Probowler
Probowler
Owenny

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19 2011, 22:47

Edit: sorry guys wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
jmac0101
Rookie
Rookie
jmac0101

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18 2011, 07:22

Anyone use thesofasurfer on ebay????
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18 2011, 16:29

jmac0101 wrote:

Lots of bad stuff about him floating around the hobby. The jerseys are real, but he tends to retag with fake tags to push up the prices.
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18 2011, 21:14

jmac0101 wrote:

He customizes authentic blanks... and often gets it wrong. His jerseys are not fake, but they're often anachronistic.
Back to top Go down
R_i_80_c_E

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 15:26

Hello All,

Any insight on jdpesn on ebay? He has a ton of jerseys that I want. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 17:08

R_i_80_c_E wrote:
Hello All,

Any insight on jdpesn on ebay? He has a ton of jerseys that I want. Thanks!

He's a legit seller, with some nice stuff.
Back to top Go down
R_i_80_c_E

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 17:21

Thanks Billfan! His stuff looks legit, but he had a Reggie Bush Saints "Super Bowl" jersey with a patch that had me a little iffy.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Ngata Attack

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 29 2011, 20:36

Has anyone ordered from discountsports from the states?
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 29 2011, 20:54

Ngata Attack wrote:
Has anyone ordered from discountsports from the states?

I haven't personally, but their feedback is exceptional. The prices aren't much below retail though, so may not be the best option, depending on what you're after.

Did you have any specific concerns, or were you just wondering in terms of other people's experience of service etc?
Back to top Go down
Ngata Attack

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 29 2011, 21:00

I thought the Sideline sweatshirts seemed quite cheap? I'm looking at the Baltimore Ravens gear - the delivery charges from NFL shop are outrageous and Football Fanatics doesn't stock my size. Always a bit wary of ebay but his feedback was encouraging
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 29 2011, 21:19

Ngata Attack wrote:
I thought the Sideline sweatshirts seemed quite cheap? I'm looking at the Baltimore Ravens gear - the delivery charges from NFL shop are outrageous and Football Fanatics doesn't stock my size. Always a bit wary of ebay but his feedback was encouraging

They seem to be selling a lot of replica jerseys and other NFL merchandise which isn't typically faked. They have a proven track record (which doesn't always count for much, since most people can't spot fake jerseys and are happy to pay $50 for knock-offs) and offer full refunds, so I'd think you're safe.

I only tend to buy NFL jerseys so amn't sure what the going rate is for sweatshirts etc. Sounds like you've done your homework though.
Back to top Go down
Ngata Attack

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 29 2011, 21:25

Thanks for the help, I've looked into it alright! Now I just need to see if I can pay on a UK bank card but get it delivered to NY!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13 2011, 14:11

Windycitywholesale has changed their name to fashionforplay, for some reason... Question
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Terryzom & Sports-blitz   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09 2012, 22:33

Just bought 2 Wes Welker authentic Patriots jerseys off Ebay. Simon_Masterson has confirmed they are legit. Sellers are terryzom and sports-blitz (also known as furball22 on jerseycentral.org.) The one from Terryzom has been custom cut. Pics on photobucket if you search for terryzom and furball22 (sorry, as new member can't post links yet!!)
Back to top Go down
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler
72dolphin

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2012, 23:47

Just for info really....I bought a Giants Cruz replica from Fullmoonjerseys on ebay.
The jersey is an old Jeremy Shockey replica ( old style NFL shield ) with a Cruz nameplate added.
Back to top Go down
ocangelstickets

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03 2014, 23:49

I'm so glad that I have found this website. I have been a jersey collector for many years and find the forums and info on the website very useful. I have recently purchased a a few jerseys on Ebay from a seller that has nothing but great seller feedback. Jerseys cam in and they looked great but I was still wondering if they were legit. I took them to a local Sports Memorabilia and they were confirmed as authentic. Ebay seller is Nbenekos909. Currently has one jersey for sell. Hoping they list more.

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03 2014, 23:57

ocangelstickets wrote:
I'm so glad that I have found this website. I have been a jersey collector for many years and find the forums and info on the website very useful. I have recently purchased a a few jerseys on Ebay from a seller that has nothing but great seller feedback. Jerseys cam in and they looked great but I was still wondering if they were legit. I took them to a local Sports Memorabilia and they were confirmed as authentic. Ebay seller is Nbenekos909. Currently has one jersey for sell. Hoping they list more.

Welcome to the site, glad we've been of use to you. Look forward to seeing your collection.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04 2014, 16:01

ocangelstickets wrote:

Welcome to the site. I looked up that seller and see that they have sold fake jerseys (Polomalu, Manziel and Pryor) before. Hoping you did not buy any of those, but I would keep clear of them in any case.
Back to top Go down
Stephen2022

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25 2022, 07:03

I also found 3 more legit seller that are basically selling replica team jerseys for NFL fans. They are offering best price.

www.madtoorder.com
www.jersey-kingdom.co/
www.forelle.com

I ordered from madtoorder. Stuff was great. In past I used to buy them from NFL shop, which was quite expensive.

Although it's a replica but quality of fabric was as good as the original one. ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 1f60e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

***** Legit International Sellers *****
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4