NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

***** Legit International Sellers *****

Go down 
+32
RJ3000
Ngata Attack
R_i_80_c_E
jigokusabre
jmac0101
Owenny
Chris2k
syme1
raidersfanMD
aknathon
CatsFan
adamcoltsfan
avn619
Runnings
cheese_head_UK
Robbie_Anytime
bognor_pat
krisboardman
Billsfan
LASER___SHOW
Patriots Fan
NinersFan
the_king_from_leon
EamonH
Ad4m22
markg
kizz
Hawk37
JDsJerseyStore
Mr_Raider
jackster608
Marshy
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie_Anytime
Rookie
Rookie

***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21 2009, 18:13

http://myworld.ebay.com/e_sales2k

and

http://myworld.ebay.com/jerseys-jackets-tees/

thoughts on these sellers?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21 2009, 19:12

Robbie_Anytime wrote:
http://myworld.ebay.com/e_sales2k

and

http://myworld.ebay.com/jerseys-jackets-tees/

thoughts on these sellers?

Both seem ok, added them to the list. Thanks for bringing them to our attention. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Robbie_Anytime
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21 2009, 19:19

ahha wow look at me helping out! some good jerseys in those stores
Back to top Go down
cheese_head_UK

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23 2009, 17:39

football fanatics on ebay no longer ship outside the USA, this is disappointing as the reviews from people on here are fantatsic and i was hoping to buy a packers jersey
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23 2009, 17:47

cheese_head_UK wrote:
football fanatics on ebay no longer ship outside the USA, this is disappointing as the reviews from people on here are fantatsic and i was hoping to buy a packers jersey

Were the ebay prices different to their own website??
Back to top Go down
cheese_head_UK

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23 2009, 19:20

i haven't checked mate tbh, how would i do it mate??
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23 2009, 23:07

cheese_head_UK wrote:
i haven't checked mate tbh, how would i do it mate??

www.footballfanatics.com

I think the prices are the same as ebay with $19.95 shipping
Back to top Go down
avn619
Rookie
Rookie
avn619

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11 2010, 02:10

You should add stonesbcool to this list as well he a great seller and all his jerseys are legit
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11 2010, 08:47

avn619 wrote:
You should add stonesbcool to this list as well he a great seller and all his jerseys are legit

Can't believe I left him off the list, what a numbskull Rolling Eyes

Thanks man, updated the list.
Back to top Go down
adamcoltsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17 2010, 11:58

Does anyone have stonesbcools email i really want to find out some info on his products but he doesnt seem to respond to the messages on ebay Sad to be honest its making me less likely to buy from him
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17 2010, 16:02

adamcoltsfan wrote:
Does anyone have stonesbcools email i really want to find out some info on his products but he doesnt seem to respond to the messages on ebay Sad to be honest its making me less likely to buy from him

I don't, sorry. His items are genuine though.
Back to top Go down
avn619
Rookie
Rookie
avn619

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17 2010, 20:32

ya i have his email its tcub@nmax.net
Back to top Go down
adamcoltsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19 2010, 19:03

Just wondering if anyone knew how this would work...
a seller said I could get 2 jerseys and only have to pay the postage once. But on ebay you have to pay it with each auction so i would have to pay twice. im really confused how would I only pay it once
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19 2010, 19:18

adamcoltsfan wrote:
Just wondering if anyone knew how this would work...
a seller said I could get 2 jerseys and only have to pay the postage once. But on ebay you have to pay it with each auction so i would have to pay twice. im really confused how would I only pay it once

The seller can send you a revised invoice with the reduction in postage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20 2010, 02:36

Runnings wrote:

The seller can send you a revised invoice with the reduction in postage Very Happy

Right. Or as they call it, combined shipping. I had a seller send me an invoice with full shipping on each item, which was almost $20 for 4 t-shirts. So I sent a message via "Contact seller" and politely asked that they adjust the shipping rate as they do offer combined shipping. eBay also has policies against overcharging / suspiciously unreasonable shipping charges.
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
adamcoltsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20 2010, 10:24

Cheers guys. I just didnt want to misunderstand and be charged twice. So If I use paypal can he refund some directly cus that would be ideal.
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20 2010, 12:52

adamcoltsfan wrote:
Cheers guys. I just didnt want to misunderstand and be charged twice. So If I use paypal can he refund some directly cus that would be ideal.
Sure. However, I would contact him first and await his response and the shipping to be adjusted, unless you've already paid. In which case, he has the ability to refund some of the shipping charge you paid. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
Robbie_Anytime
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16 2010, 22:40

http://www.overbestmall.com/nfl-jerseys/ncaa-jersey/ncaa-oklahoma-sooners-14-sam-bradford-stitched-replithentic-red-football-jersey.html

anyone ever heard of this website? any thoughts on the quality of the jerseys etc?

cheers
Back to top Go down
raidersfanMD

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21 2010, 03:42

bought a bo jackson reebok premier throwback from e_sales2k, it was definitely a fake. the jersey itself was correct. the numbers however were made of a different material then what reebok uses, the numbers were much thicker in width than they should have been, and the numbers had a bit of fray to the edges. the the bottom tags were off, the size of the letters on the size tag were much larger then they should have been, the player stitched on the tag had a face that was a bit off (it looked like he had been punched in the nose) and the stitching was not a clean as it should be with a reebok jersey. i have 5 other raiders reebok premier throwback jerseys and this was most certainly not one of them. it looked like they had taken an authentic premier reebok jersey that was blank, then placed all of the numbers and tags on the jersey. i would definitely say this seller is questionable at best.
Back to top Go down
aknathon

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 18:00

What you guys think abou this site

fans-jerseys.com

Im from Brasil, and I really want a customised authentic jersey, but the nfl.com do not ship to Brasil, where can I buy it??
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 19:25

aknathon wrote:
What you guys think abou this site

fans-jerseys.com

Im from Brasil, and I really want a customised authentic jersey, but the nfl.com do not ship to Brasil, where can I buy it??

Welcome,

That site is all counterfeit, I'm afraid. There are companies, like http://www.bongous.com/country-information/us-to-brazil.php, which will forward on items to Brazil, you could check them out.
Back to top Go down
raidersfanMD

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 08:29

i just bought 3 jerseys from windycity on ebay. i paid $160usd for all three, what a steal. his jerseys are definitely legit, my only gripe was that they didn't have any tags on the jersey, but i could tell they were real. they were exactly like all of the other official premier jerseys i've owned. if anyone is looking for real premier jerseys i would absolutely recommend them, their service was extremely fast also. i went with the economy shipping and still received my order 4 days after i made the purchase.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 09:33

raidersfanMD wrote:
i just bought 3 jerseys from windycity on ebay. i paid $160usd for all three, what a steal. his jerseys are definitely legit, my only gripe was that they didn't have any tags on the jersey, but i could tell they were real. they were exactly like all of the other official premier jerseys i've owned. if anyone is looking for real premier jerseys i would absolutely recommend them, their service was extremely fast also. i went with the economy shipping and still received my order 4 days after i made the purchase.

Yes wndycity is a legit seller, i've alwaysbhad good service from him.
Back to top Go down
syme1

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07 2010, 13:59

Hey Billsfan/raidersfanMD,

I'm new to the forum and just getting into collecting jerseys - great forum! I started out being more interested in MLB jerseys (and I've got a few of them) but I'm now getting into NFL jerseys too much to my wife's annoyance.....

I was interested to read what you were saying about windycity. I was looking to make an order from them on ebay - 2 jerseys probably. I had a couple of questions about him - do you find that he is willing to mark the items as a gift on the customs form or at least mark down the value to say $20 in total in order to avoid import duty when the package reaches the UK? If not have you been hit with paying import duty on his items?

Cheers
Fraser
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07 2010, 18:51

syme1 wrote:
Hey Billsfan/raidersfanMD,

I'm new to the forum and just getting into collecting jerseys - great forum! I started out being more interested in MLB jerseys (and I've got a few of them) but I'm now getting into NFL jerseys too much to my wife's annoyance.....

I was interested to read what you were saying about windycity. I was looking to make an order from them on ebay - 2 jerseys probably. I had a couple of questions about him - do you find that he is willing to mark the items as a gift on the customs form or at least mark down the value to say $20 in total in order to avoid import duty when the package reaches the UK? If not have you been hit with paying import duty on his items?

Cheers
Fraser

Welcome Fraser,

I've never had any customs issues with windycity. I can't remember what he put on the customs form, but the jerseys have always arrived quickly with no charges.
Back to top Go down
syme1

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07 2010, 19:01

Hey Billsfan,

Thanks for the confirmation mate. That gives me the confidence to place an order.

His shipping seems very low in the auctions - $7.00 - is that all he charges?

Final question, have you ordered multiple jerseys from him in the past? I only ask this as that is my worry regarding customs that obviously the more jerseys the higher value of the package and the greater chance of getting stung with import duty.....

Cheers
Fraser
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07 2010, 20:48

Fraser,

I haven't bought multiple jerseys from him, only singles. I'd send him a message on eBay to see what he'll do for you. In my experience customs can be a little inconsistent, i've had items over the £36 threshold which they let through and others that have been given a charge. I'm sure that he'll mark it as a gift for you if you ask.
Back to top Go down
Owenny
Probowler
Probowler
Owenny

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17 2011, 23:30

Anyone used projerseys on eBay.com? Just wondering if firstly they were authentic jerseys and secondly, if they ship to the UK and if a customs charge was applied?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

***** Legit International Sellers *****
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next