NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

***** Legit International Sellers *****

Go down 
+32
RJ3000
Ngata Attack
R_i_80_c_E
jigokusabre
jmac0101
Owenny
Chris2k
syme1
raidersfanMD
aknathon
CatsFan
adamcoltsfan
avn619
Runnings
cheese_head_UK
Robbie_Anytime
bognor_pat
krisboardman
Billsfan
LASER___SHOW
Patriots Fan
NinersFan
the_king_from_leon
EamonH
Ad4m22
markg
kizz
Hawk37
JDsJerseyStore
Mr_Raider
jackster608
Marshy
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 11:22

No i didnt get stug by customs cheers

This is the message i sent to him when i recieved the jersey yesterday (i could of put the sentences together to make more sense but was in a rush rabbit)

Quote :
Hey todd the jersey arrived today and i believe it is the 2nd one you posted as the date is 22/9/08 . I love the jersey never had a real authentic well the EQT is pretty close to authentic definitely the best nfl jersey i have out of my seahawks jerseys and definitely the best out of them all thanks for the great communication with me during the transaction you are a great seller and thanks for providing us NFL fans with real authentic jerseys its hard to find a authentic jersey on ebay especially when ebay is swamped with fake jerseys for sale and the fans are fooled into buying them. I knew of you as being a "legit international seller" as your name is on https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com/index.htm , this site helps nfl fans in the UK to know whats fake and whats real on the net and is ran by billsfan from NFLUK . I cant thank you enough for the communication and doing your best to make it a smooth transaction you are a credit to ebay (I left you + Feedback )

GO SEAHAWKS

This was the reply he sent me back

Quote :
Hi, thanks for the email letting me know you got the jersey. I
still have not heard from usps about the first one but that
doesn't surprise me. Thanks for the purchase and for the
compliments about my stuff. I really appreciate it. I am happy
you found me on ebay to buy from. It is great that my site is
posted on the uk fan site. I have dealt with great people from
the uk over the years and look forward to doing more business
with the great uk fans in the future including yourself. Thanks
again for everything. I am very glad the second jersey made it to
you and fairly quickly too. It has been great dealing with you and
thanks for your patience with the lost jersey sorry about all that
hassle. thanks again and again. todd

The guy really is a credit to ebay , i won my tatupu jersey on 20th aug didnt come so we waited till 20th sep so he could file a complaint to USPS then asked me if i wanted to pay $2.70 insurance just incase the 2nd one didnt come but it did fairly quickly (i paid the£1.80 anyways) , strongly urge to buy from this seller the jersey has a small stain on the shoulder numbers but i was aware of this as some of his jerseys are faultys bought from RBK , Postage was only $12 ! . I love my jersey gonna post it later on when i can be arsed haha farao
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 11:29

kizz wrote:
dino26 wrote:
stonesbcool sent out another jersey for me on 22sep , and it arrived today it is brilliant the guy is a credit to ebay and has great communication.

did you get stung by customs? im thinking of ordering a seahawks eqt, im guessing you order one from him

I think if you asked him to mark it as a gift so you dont get charged with $40 worth of customs charge im sure he would understand.
Back to top Go down
markg

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 16:21

yep this is what i ask for whenever buying from the states to put gift on the customs forms usually they will oblige
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 16:35

markg wrote:
yep this is what i ask for whenever buying from the states to put gift on the customs forms usually they will oblige
That is apart from the jerseycommisioner who will not do it under any circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Ad4m22
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 22:12

Has anybody use jerseycommisioner before, i see he is on your list but as his prices seem quite low was just wondering if anybody would reccomend him?
Thanks Adam
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 23:16

his prices are low yes but postage for 1 jersey is 37.50 which is way over the top he will not mark as a lower value so watch out for import duty.but on the plus side all there jerseys are legit
Back to top Go down
EamonH

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 17:15

I ordered a couple of college jersey's (arizona wildcats and usc trojans) from him last tuesday. It was $45 for the postage so it wasnt too bad for both of them, worked out at £80 for jerseys and postage. Arrived yesterday so was pretty pleased with that, however one of the jersey's was an XXL as opposed to the M i ordered so i sent him an email about it and he said that he will be able to switch them over for me if i send it back, i asked him if he covers the cost of me posting it back and he said that since i was from the UK it would cost too much for the hassle of sending it back so he's sending me a M and told me to keep the XXL. Was happy with the service i received as he was very helpful with all my questions and he marked the package as only costing $25 so i didnt get hit by customs.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 17:18

Nice, that's great customer service. Welcome to the gang Eamon.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 17:32

EamonH wrote:
I ordered a couple of college jersey's (arizona wildcats and usc trojans) from him last tuesday. It was $45 for the postage so it wasnt too bad for both of them, worked out at £80 for jerseys and postage. Arrived yesterday so was pretty pleased with that, however one of the jersey's was an XXL as opposed to the M i ordered so i sent him an email about it and he said that he will be able to switch them over for me if i send it back, i asked him if he covers the cost of me posting it back and he said that since i was from the UK it would cost too much for the hassle of sending it back so he's sending me a M and told me to keep the XXL. Was happy with the service i received as he was very helpful with all my questions and he marked the package as only costing $25 so i didnt get hit by customs.
cool.i quoted his listings when i said they will not mark as gift.you can't fault customer service like that though can you
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 19:51

Im a XL but was wondering what you plan on doing with the XXL is it a trojan or a wildcat jersey
Back to top Go down
EamonH

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 20:58

dino26 wrote:
Im a XL but was wondering what you plan on doing with the XXL is it a trojan or a wildcat jersey

Its a wildcat one. Aint sure what i'm going to do with it.

And as Patriots Fan says on the listing he says he wont mark it as a gift but it was good of him to mark down the price of it.
Back to top Go down
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 21:45

dino26 wrote:
Im a XL but was wondering what you plan on doing with the XXL

Exactly what i was wondering
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 23:19

Is it a red Nike jersey Eamon? Very loose and baggy?
Back to top Go down
EamonH

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16 2008, 12:59

Its this one here:

http://www.beardownshop.com/COLLEGE_Arizona_Wildcats_Jerseys/Nike_Arizona_Wildcats__Number_7_Navy_Replica_Football_Jersey

Would be extremely loose and baggy for me. If someone wants it i'm more than happy to sell it on since it wont really be of use to me.
Back to top Go down
the_king_from_leon
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11 2008, 12:57

I am livid with Stonesbcool today! Having bought 2 Steelers jerseys from him and told him many a time to post them to my friend in NYC as I am going to a couple of games leaving London on Friday so after many a message he informs me that he posted them on Monday to my London address! GRRRR it now means that i wont be able to sport a new steelers jersey this sunday!

Felix
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11 2008, 15:34

the_king_from_leon wrote:
I am livid with Stonesbcool today! Having bought 2 Steelers jerseys from him and told him many a time to post them to my friend in NYC as I am going to a couple of games leaving London on Friday so after many a message he informs me that he posted them on Monday to my London address! GRRRR it now means that i wont be able to sport a new steelers jersey this sunday!

Felix
buy another one when your out there you will probably get a good deal from a retail store over there
Back to top Go down
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12 2008, 19:37

I just used Football Fanatics for the first time and got my Florida Gators jersey thogh before the weekend

Great service and price from them
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13 2008, 16:57

NinersFan wrote:
I just used Football Fanatics for the first time and got my Florida Gators jersey thogh before the weekend

ive not bought from football fanatics yet don't know why though because there stock is awesome
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13 2008, 21:09

NinersFan wrote:

Did you get charged customs or anything because im so tempted to buy from the states but all this customs and stuff is putting me off

And can anyone tell me whats the most they normally add on to the price for like just a jersey?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13 2008, 22:37

JOHN_P wrote:
NinersFan wrote:

Did you get charged customs or anything because im so tempted to buy from the states but all this customs and stuff is putting me off

And can anyone tell me whats the most they normally add on to the price for like just a jersey?

This is from the customs website:

If you buy goods online from a country outside the European Union, for instance the USA, Canada, China, Australia

You will be charged:

• Customs duty if the amount of duty is €10/£7 or over
  • Import VAT if the value of the goods is €22/£18 and over
  • Excise duty for some goods like alcohol and tobacco

In my experience if the item is marked as a gift then as long as the value is not over £36 you will not be charged duty. Over that then you run the risk of paying duty, which will be priced according to the cost of the item.
That said I have not paid duty on every jersey I've got from the US.
Back to top Go down
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13 2008, 22:46

JOHN_P wrote:
NinersFan wrote:

No Extra charges for me on this one

The jersey was $60, plus shipping, so i guess i got lucky

I think you would normally pay VAT at 17.5% plus a handling fee of about £8 from the Royal Mail if you get it stopped
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14 2008, 18:22

Ok thanks for letting me know
Back to top Go down
krisboardman

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08 2009, 21:25

Hi

Wondering if anybody knew if these jerseys from an international seller were real or if they had dealt with the seller. Im after the Joe Montana 49ers jersey from them but wanted to make sure they were 'legit' 1st.

http://www.amazon.com/shops/agrock

I have dealt with Pro Jersey Shop (ajforbes) recently and they were great and would go through them again but they don't have my size. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09 2009, 10:59

krisboardman wrote:
Hi

Wondering if anybody knew if these jerseys from an international seller were real or if they had dealt with the seller. Im after the Joe Montana 49ers jersey from them but wanted to make sure they were 'legit' 1st.

http://www.amazon.com/shops/agrock

I have dealt with Pro Jersey Shop (ajforbes) recently and they were great and would go through them again but they don't have my size. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

I've had no dealings with them and the pictures are stock ones from NFL.com so it's hard to tell. The prices are low but I've not seen fake premier jerseys (yet). In the current economic crisis I expect to see the prices fall a little as the disposable cash is just not out there anymore.

Sorry I can't recommend them, if you do buy from them and they are ok then let us know.
Back to top Go down
bognor_pat
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09 2009, 16:12

I ordered some bits from o_sports_gear & jadgang within the last week and they both located in North Lima, Ohio.
Some of the pictures appear to be very similar but he sent out one of my packages on monday and the second package the next day, so who knows! When they turn up next week some time i'll confirm that they are the same guy unless somebody has dealt with both.

Also, i've used football fanatics over the last year and they are first class! There customer service are the best i have dealt with when ordering from the US. Plus i have spent a total of £800 and never got charged with any import / customs charge which i always get stung with the NFL shop & UPS!
Back to top Go down
Robbie_Anytime
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21 2009, 18:13

http://myworld.ebay.com/e_sales2k

and

http://myworld.ebay.com/jerseys-jackets-tees/

thoughts on these sellers?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21 2009, 19:12

Robbie_Anytime wrote:
http://myworld.ebay.com/e_sales2k

and

http://myworld.ebay.com/jerseys-jackets-tees/

thoughts on these sellers?

Both seem ok, added them to the list. Thanks for bringing them to our attention. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robbie_Anytime
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21 2009, 19:19

ahha wow look at me helping out! some good jerseys in those stores
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***** Legit International Sellers *****   ***** Legit International Sellers ***** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

***** Legit International Sellers *****
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next