NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!! Empty
PostSubject: 2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!!   2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!! EmptyMon Sep 03 2007, 19:52

Yes folks, the wait is almost over. The new season is almost upon us. Sundays have not been the same in my house, having to do DIY and play with the kids will soon be a thing of the past. Having to pretend that I am listening to the wife, will no longer have to happen as I immerse myself in 9 hours of football every Sunday. Glorious!!
Laughing
Lets have your thoughts on the coming season! Who is your front runner for the Superbowl? Who will have the best and worse offence or defence?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!!   2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!! EmptyMon Sep 03 2007, 21:23

well i am sorry to have to admit to being a raiders fan and this looks like being another long haul for them the only way to improve the raiders is if al davis dies or lets the people he is paying get on with it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!!   2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!! EmptyMon Sep 03 2007, 22:34

markg wrote:
well i am sorry to have to admit to being a raiders fan and this looks like being another long haul for them the only way to improve the raiders is if al davis dies or lets the people he is paying get on with it Evil or Very Mad

He ain't gonna stop interfering Mark, so you're gonna have to wait until he pops his clogs. I have to say that Culpepper has been a bit of a surprise though, better than Brooks Razz

What do you think about Russell, ever see him wearing the silver and black Question
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!!   2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!! EmptyTue Sep 04 2007, 12:35

Billsfan wrote:
markg wrote:

He ain't gonna stop interfering Mark, so you're gonna have to wait until he pops his clogs. I have to say that Culpepper has been a bit of a surprise though, better than Brooks Razz

What do you think about Russell, ever see him wearing the silver and black Question

it wont be this season and if i had my way it wouldnt be ever how can he say 32million in his pocket is not enough he might even be a flop in the nfl
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!!   2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!! EmptyTue Sep 04 2007, 17:53

markg wrote:
Billsfan wrote:
markg wrote:

it wont be this season and if i had my way it wouldnt be ever how can he say 32million in his pocket is not enough he might even be a flop in the nfl

Yeah, The NFL should have a rookie pay scale set up where they are all paid the same amount and then after their rookie season then they can start asking for the big bucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!!   2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!! Empty

Back to top Go down

2007 Season underway Thursday 6th September. Thank God!!
Page 1 of 1