NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NJFP Nike Elite jersey review

Go down 
+12
Boss302
Riptide09
hallberg73
NawlinsSaints504
lej
tmfink311
notolldog
4teamFreak
cry_minarets458
Billsfan
Chris2k
Chanse503
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tmfink311

NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21 2012, 17:05

Billsfan wrote:
tmfink311 wrote:
CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!?!?! I'm not an nfl jersey aficionado but I just recently purchased a nike elite andrew luck jersey off ebay. from all the reports i've read it looks like a totally real one but i'm leary on a couple aspects. I paid $71 for it. It has a legit shield on the collar, not a sewn one, the tag it came with seemed authentic with the hologram. the tag on the collar is sewn on and the one at the bottom is not stitched. The clues that are throwing me off are that the front "jock tag" is on a like a nice foam tag. also i did the water test failed. the jersey absorbed the water. so i'm wondering, is my jersey the product of a faker who was REALLY good or did i get lucky and purchase a really cheap authentic elite jersey? I can send pics if anyone thiks they can help.

Yes we can have a look for you or you can compare yours to the Manning in the review. I would say that if you paid $71 for it it's more than likely counterfeit.

I have pictures, how do i get them on here, or could i just e-mail them to you?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21 2012, 17:15

Are you on photobucket? You can upload them from there or similar site. Alternatively you can use the icon above that looks like a disk with a tree behind it.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22 2012, 21:33

Billsfan wrote:
tmfink311 wrote:
CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!?!?! I'm not an nfl jersey aficionado but I just recently purchased a nike elite andrew luck jersey off ebay. from all the reports i've read it looks like a totally real one but i'm leary on a couple aspects. I paid $71 for it. It has a legit shield on the collar, not a sewn one, the tag it came with seemed authentic with the hologram. the tag on the collar is sewn on and the one at the bottom is not stitched. The clues that are throwing me off are that the front "jock tag" is on a like a nice foam tag. also i did the water test failed. the jersey absorbed the water. so i'm wondering, is my jersey the product of a faker who was REALLY good or did i get lucky and purchase a really cheap authentic elite jersey? I can send pics if anyone thiks they can help.

Yes we can have a look for you or you can compare yours to the Manning in the review. I would say that if you paid $71 for it it's more than likely counterfeit.

I would agree that the jersey you bought is likely a fake. Finding an authentic for $71, especially the new Nike style, is definitely suspicious. It's possible to find the old Reebok style for that price, but not the new ones.

If you post pics we can tell you with 100% certainty!
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 06:49

notolldog wrote:
NS... It looks like someone in your profile pic is taking acid. Laughing

Thanks notolldog, but...I obviously changed it.I had too! I love the wordage in the avatar...lol!
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 06:52

Hey Simon I haven't felt how the Elite fits, but the Limited's collar is soft, soft like a baby's bum! I wish I could've sprung for the Elite even though I'm stoked w/ my purchase! Just curious to see the diff side-by-side dat's all
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 06:57

I didn't think Sean Payton would have SUCH an IMPACT, but the proof is in the puddin'! And granted too, Spags is tryin' a NEW defense on a new 'n' young D. Sux it had to happen this yr considering the SB is in my hometown's dome the "Mercedes Benz Superdome"...GODell is an evil genious Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 09:11

I can't see Brees and co losing too many more, I'm not surprised they started the season like they have what with all the turmoil.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 09:14

NawlinsSaints504 wrote:
Hey Simon I haven't felt how the Elite fits, but the Limited's collar is soft, soft like a baby's bum! I wish I could've sprung for the Elite even though I'm stoked w/ my purchase! Just curious to see the diff side-by-side dat's all

I did find the elite to have a stiff material, probably something to do with the water resistant coating, I'm liking the sound of the limited more and more from a wearability stand point.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 11:29

Not to get off topic, but i love your avatar nawlinsSaints!
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 11:34

I may be a Giants fan #1, but i have followed the Saints since the Delta Force and The Dome Patrol. I was lucky enough to be at the NFC Championship game vs the Vikings, next to my son being born it was one of the greatest experiences of my life!
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01 2012, 22:39

Yea Simon...at least the LOSSes are coming at a smaller deficit - loss by points - 8, 8, 3, and 1 against the Pack. As a die-hard like myself would say, "Don't count us out just yet!" Mad On the jersey note I'd go for the Limited for its comfort since you say the Elite seems "stiff". The Limited series are really sweet model jerseys!

@ 4teamFreak - I appreciate the compliment, and I thank u so much for your VERY kind words! That experience comparison is humbling! The NY Giants will be atop the standings in the NFC East...I'm sorry, but the Eagles wins have been kind of a fluke, but wins nonetheless. scratch
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02 2012, 06:13

Hey Simon check out this link about the Nike LIMITED...you'll LOVE the vid!

http://www.nikeblog.com/2012/09/05/video-nike-nfl-limited-jersey-the-crafting-of-an-icon/
Back to top Go down
lej
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02 2012, 22:48

The "Limited" jerseys look great in that video. Just when I was thinking about getting a "game" jersey on nikes uk website. Same old story...buy a replica...want a premier...get a premier...want an authentic.

I think the "limited" jerseys are worth the extra dollars...
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04 2012, 03:48

They definitely are lej! I wanted an Elite, settled for the Limited, and couldn't be happier!! For casual/allday use - 2 thumbs up in my book Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lej
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06 2012, 22:18

Does anyone know when the Raiders Limited jersey is released? They seem to be the only team without one...

I think Nike are such a global brand "quality" of product is of the utmost importance to them. Unlike Reebok, which was always kind of cheap in everything they ever did in all sporting areas...

Think I may end up getting a few Limited shirts of different teams because so many of them look great...
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08 2012, 03:05

I wish I knew lej! I've searched hi-n-low for ya bud. That's a shame they're the ONLY team w/o a limited...wtf!?! scratch
Back to top Go down
lej
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08 2012, 22:00

Thanks for looking. I just think it is delayed...maybe the raiders want to sell a few elites before they release the limited jersey.

When they are released they will be for sale on Fansedge and Football Fanatics I am sure...
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09 2012, 04:43

No prob! Yea the BEST places to get 'em! And IF I get word I'll let ya know
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25 2012, 16:24

Has anyone washed his or her Nike Elite jersey yet? Is it less, for lack of words, box-shaped after washing? What's the best way to wash them?
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28 2012, 10:12

The BEST way is to machine wash COLD, and on a DELICATE cycle. Cold won't fade your colors, but I also suggest hanging the jersey to dry rather than using the dryer(in my exp. dryer fades colors as well!). And since it's an Elite it should come out of the wash pretty dry anyway w/ the water repellant material(IF you feel compelled to use a dryer turn jersey inside-out & use a "damp/low dry" setting). I always iron my jerseys for wrinkles, and to press the tackle twill numbers for a fresh, flawless look...just don't iron ANY screen printed stripes/logos IF your jersey has any! Since the Elite's body & mesh is made of nylon simply use the "nylon" setting on your iron. I've used this exact method for my jerseys for years, and they still look as new as the day I bought 'em. Wink

I hope this helps ya out cry_minarets458
Back to top Go down
hallberg73
Rookie
Rookie
hallberg73

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17 2013, 05:46

great review . thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 13:53

What do you guys think about the Nike Limited and Nike Game jerseys? I am considering a Nike jersey, but I am not sure I want to spend the $ for an Elite. This leads me to thinking about a replica. I am not a fan of Reebok's replicas. Too poor in quality for me. I'd take an authentic in their style any day. But I understand the Nike replicas are higher in quality.

Anyone have experience with these? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 16:55

Slugger I have to say that I am impressed with the Nike Game and Limited jerseys. They are streets ahead of the Reebok jerseys. I went for a Limited and am very happy with it, so much so that I haven't bought an Elite and may not.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 21:17

Like Billsfan said, the Limiteds are AWESOME. Great jerseys and much better than Reebok's premier version.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29 2013, 06:28

I have a friend whom wanted a jersey and we wet to the store to look at some. I already owned an elite at the time, but I told him he should save the money and just get the limited, especially if the jersey has one layer of color for the numbers you won't be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02 2013, 17:03

Thanks for the input, guys. I may take your advice and go for a Limited. Not sure I can swing the $ for an Elite at the moment.
Back to top Go down
linly888

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04 2013, 04:09

nice jerseys, I hope that i have a chance to wear this jersey.
Back to top Go down
Bro KV
Starter
Starter
Bro KV

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28 2013, 22:56

I wish I would of joined this site before I bought my fake elite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NJFP Nike Elite jersey review   NJFP Nike Elite jersey review - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NJFP Nike Elite jersey review
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next