NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th

Go down 
+5
Hawk37
rmcc
jigokusabre
Billsfan
joker1224
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th   who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 21:00

OOOOOOOHHHH.....excellent!!! Just what we've been waiting for!!!
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th   who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 21:01

rmcc wrote:
$250 Mr Raider??? More like $300............. Crying or Very sad

Oh, and rmcc, that depends what jersey you get. My Ray Lewis was $249.99 US, but that's because they're the premade authentics. If you're getting a custom one, it'll run ya $300 US...I assume the teams will start making more premade authentics and selling them for $249.99 eventually...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th   who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 21:04

cry_minarets458 wrote:
Mr_Raider wrote:
cry_minarets458 wrote:
I received my Nike authentic today. I actually ordered two sizes so I can compare. I'm really liking the jersey, though I'm disappointed with the NFL shield. I wish it were fabric instead of some sort of plastic-like emblem. Oh well.

Any photos Sir?

I will be posting them in the other Nike jersey thread in about 5 hours when I get back to my apartment. Look for that thread to be topped later tonight.

Excellent!!
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th   who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 21:04

Ahhhhh.......I was looking at the Pats ones on NFL shop, and they only have the custom Elite. That would explain it!!! Thanks for clearing that up!! Smile
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th   who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 21:06

Incidentally, folks, when are the draft picks numbers confirmed? I'm toying with the idea of a Hightower jersey but no squad number yet.
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th   who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 21:26

I'm not sure when their numbers are confirmed...probably when they're introduced to the team at the press conference in their honour...not sure if that happened yet with the Pats, but they usually hold up their jersey and take pictures similiarly to what any major star does when they're traded to their new organization...just look and see if there's any video of the press conference (if they've had one already).

PS **** you on that Hightower pick. I really wish the Ravens moved up to get him as a successor to R. Lewis. (i starred out the word on my own--not sure if this forum does that or not automatically since I'm new here, but I figured better not to chance it haha)

All jesting aside, very solid pickup for your lack-than-luster defense..
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th   who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 21:30

I have 'High' hopes for Dont'a!!!! Smile

Only pics are Jones & Hightower with ceremonial number 1 jerseys, unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th   who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 21:34

Hightower is a beast!
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th   who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 22:11

Well I wouldn't argue with him!!!
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th   who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 23:19

Now we have our defence sorted and wes has some new gloves, another championship is on its way, i can feel it Razz
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th   who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 23:25

Hope you're right obinug...........!!

PS It's Wes' birthday today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th   who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who's buying a nike jersey on the 15th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2