NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK

Go down 
+11
Hawk37
danevaliant
Idris Dragon
SKIN4LIFE
RedskinsNo.1
jetsjetsjets
markg
Bubs
DorsetBengal07
kizz
trampas
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK Empty
PostSubject: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 01:44

NFL to return to the United Kingdom in 2008

National Football League

The NFL is heading back across the pond.

After playing a highly successful game in London last October, the NFL announced that it would return to the United Kingdom for a regular-season game in 2008 as part of the NFL’s International Series of regular-season games.

“The game in London was undoubtedly one of the highlights of the entire 2007 season,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. “The fan interest was tremendous. The passion they demonstrated for our sport that day continued throughout the season, as television viewership in the U.K. has grown by 40 percent since the game. We had an overwhelmingly positive response to the event from all involved – the teams, our sponsors and business partners and of course the fans themselves. We look forward to another spectacular event in 2008.”

Details about the game -– including the venue and competing teams -– are expected to be confirmed during Super Bowl week (Jan. 28-Feb. 3) in Arizona.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
trampas
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptySun Jan 27 2008, 21:04

Rumors its SD vs NO
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptySun Jan 27 2008, 23:20

That would be the best game I believe, wonder which stadium it will be?
Back to top Go down
trampas
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyMon Jan 28 2008, 21:56

The mud bath again.

Might try and go this time.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyMon Jan 28 2008, 22:10

trampas wrote:
The mud bath again.

Might try and go this time.

Ha, it would give the England team an excuse for being rubbish again! I was there and really enjoyed myself, great day. I will go again, would be good if it was in another part of the country though I think.
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 22:13

I hope its in the North West at Old Trafford this year (or Vale Park Wink ), no doubt it will be at Wembley again though. Me and my 3 friends have each put ourselves down for 4 tickets so one of us should manage to get some for us all.

Are the teams confirmed yet? I need to start the hunt for a jersey if so
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 22:28

its san diego vs new orleans
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 22:28

Wembley, Oct, Chargers V Saints
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 23:51

I shall be going again and will be supporting the saints for the day....
Time to find a source of genuine saints jerseys!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptySat Apr 26 2008, 08:57

Have you got tickets already then Bomber?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptySat Apr 26 2008, 09:11

Billsfan wrote:
Have you got tickets already then Bomber?

Not yet, no. But there are 50 of us from the bombers that have registered for tickets.
Last year I got mine in the first round of allocation cheers .
With a week before the game last October, people had over ordered tickets and were practically giving them away!
The gits that had bought them to sell on ebay could not shift them either.
The truth is if anyone wants to go, they will get to go!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptySat Apr 26 2008, 12:28

I had to get club Wembley tickets in the end as I was not drawn in any round. I was offered CW tickets again this year but can't afford the £125 this time round. Crying or Very sad
My fingers are crossed for normal tickets.
Back to top Go down
kizz
Rookie
Rookie
kizz

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyThu May 22 2008, 19:46

got my passcode for next thursday's sale Very Happy
next challenge is to get 2 tickets and then i think a new jersey will be in order Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyFri May 23 2008, 00:31

ME TOO!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptySat May 24 2008, 00:34

Well I just got home from a cr*p day at work to find an email from nfl tickets. I opened it to find

'Yesterday NFL UK informed those people who were selected in the first lottery that they will be eligible to purchase NFL International Series tickets in the first sale that takes place next Thursday May 29th. Unfortunately you were not among that group'

It's like last year all over again Sad Mad
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptySat May 24 2008, 11:35

I got a code cheers

How does this thing work then? (I didn't attempt last years coz I had a new job and not enough holidays built up to get time off.)

Neither myself or my 3 friends will be able to get online for 10am thursday so I was wondering how many codes do they send out? Do they send enough so that everyone with a code could get 4 tickets and then all the spare tickets go on sale afterwards? Meaning we'd be guaranteed our tickets. Or could they all theoretically sell out before any of us are home from work.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptySat May 24 2008, 16:51

You have to be able to phone or get online for the sale. Your tickets are not guarenteed, there is only a limited amount on slae once they go that's it. So, I'd take the morning or day off if I were you.

Good luck. Maybe I'll get my turn in the next lottery Question
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptySat May 24 2008, 22:36

So are there are a few lotteries, with only a set amount on sale in each?

Sadly I'm stuck at a former coal mine in deepest wales, 200 miles from home with only limited internet access on the foreman's computer (who is a bit strict). So it might be tough to pull off. Even this makes me the best-placed to get tickets out of the 4 of us. I'm gonna get my sister on the case and we'll all give her the money back Wink
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptySun May 25 2008, 00:04

GOT MY CODE SO HOPEFULLY WEMBLEY HERE I GO AGAIN bounce
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptySun May 25 2008, 08:57

How come I'm the only one who didn't get a code Mad
Back to top Go down
jetsjetsjets
Rookie
Rookie
jetsjetsjets

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyTue May 27 2008, 19:23

I didn't get one this year either. I wouldn't worry as there will be more sales yet and last year the touts were struggling to move tickets and this game is less glamourous.
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyThu May 29 2008, 11:14

cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy

Got my tickets!! What a mad panic to get them though. Ticketmaster only gives 4 mins to complete the transaction, and I didn't have the security number off my dad's visa card or his bank password. So I had to frantically ring up and find them out. Phew

Me and my friends could only run to the £45 top tier, behind the goal tickets sadly. But I can't wait. Now to track down a jersey to wear.....
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyThu May 29 2008, 11:32

danevaliant wrote:
cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy

Got my tickets!! What a mad panic to get them though. Ticketmaster only gives 4 mins to complete the transaction.
Now to track down a jersey to wear.....

Same here! Had a bit of a sweat on when PC "TIMED OUT"
I got cheap tickets too, but at least we are there!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyThu May 29 2008, 13:43

we are also in got 55 quid tickets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK EmptyThu May 29 2008, 18:02

Well done lads cheers I shall be waiting for the next round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next