NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK

Go down 
+11
Hawk37
danevaliant
Idris Dragon
SKIN4LIFE
RedskinsNo.1
jetsjetsjets
markg
Bubs
DorsetBengal07
kizz
trampas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr_Raider

NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 11:32

danevaliant wrote:
cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy

Got my tickets!! What a mad panic to get them though. Ticketmaster only gives 4 mins to complete the transaction.
Now to track down a jersey to wear.....

Same here! Had a bit of a sweat on when PC "TIMED OUT"
I got cheap tickets too, but at least we are there!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
markg

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 13:43

we are also in got 55 quid tickets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 18:02

Well done lads cheers I shall be waiting for the next round.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 18:58

can you believe that i got a code for more tickets just 5 mins ago
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 19:09

markg wrote:

How did you get those? What date is the sale for?
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 19:51

Billsfan wrote:
markg wrote:

How did you get those? What date is the sale for?
anytime now as the first 40,000 sold within 90 mins,they got another 5000 to sell for now
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 18:27

Wonders of wonders I just got my code for the 27th Sale cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 19:00

Sucess on a plate!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17 2008, 19:01

Billsfan wrote:
hope you get one this time simon
Back to top Go down
jetsjetsjets
Rookie
Rookie
jetsjetsjets

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2008, 18:19

Got code as well so all good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23 2008, 21:54

Billsfan wrote:

Billsfan, is it a good idea you go to wembely with all the fakes on show!!??!!?? lol!

Your blood will be boiling! Mad lol!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23 2008, 22:05

My mates and I had great fun jersey spotting. There were tons of fake jersey, loads of genuine ones and I saw a fella in a Jets game worn jersey too. The problem is that i find it hard not to stop people and say 'Did you know your jersey is not genuine?'
There will always be people who don't mind that it isn't the real deal and don't think who made it and in what conditions, you have to accept that and I didn't want to have to watch the game through two black eyes Laughing .
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23 2008, 23:34

Billsfan wrote:
My mates and I had great fun jersey spotting. There were tons of fake jersey, loads of genuine ones and I saw a fella in a Jets game worn jersey too. The problem is that i find it hard not to stop people and say 'Did you know your jersey is not genuine?'
There will always be people who don't mind that it isn't the real deal and don't think who made it and in what conditions, you have to accept that and I didn't want to have to watch the game through two black eyes Laughing .
yes i had the same notion last year as well
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 10:17

Im going to Wembley cheers Cool cheers Cool cheers
Back to top Go down
DorsetBengal07

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 10:32

Well Done BillsFan - me too! Just got through & got mine. Haven't seen a real life NFL match since the early 90s (showing my age!). Looks like I'm up in the gods though - £70 & it's bk 529 on level 5! At least I'll get a good overview of the whole field I guess. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 10:34

There's no bad seat in Wembley, so you'll be able to see all the action. I'm behind the endzone again, block 111.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 12:31

NFLuk.com reports that the 2nd sale sold out in 30 minutes!!

http://www.nfluk.com/news-display.php?id=3086
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 15:11

I'm NOT going to wembley, i was busy this morning and didn't get a chance to try and get my tickets Sad
what gets my goat is seeing sites like seatwave trying to sell them at 2 to 7 times face value (£699 for a £100 ticket) a bit steep to begin with but 700quid Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 15:15

Bubs,
I managed to get 4. At the moment I'm waiting to hear back from 2 of my friends, one is in the forces and may be in Afghanistan in Oct. If I have a spare you can have first refusal buddy.
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 15:25

Thanks for the offer billsfan, keep me posted Wink
i think my wife is more eager than me to go this year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 16:46

Billsfan wrote:
Im going to Wembley cheers Cool cheers Cool cheers
well done simon Cool
Back to top Go down
jetsjetsjets
Rookie
Rookie
jetsjetsjets

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 18:39

Managed to pick up a £45 ticket this morning so very pleased. Hope to see you guys down at Wembley Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 20:53

jetsjetsjets wrote:
Managed to pick up a £45 ticket this morning so very pleased. Hope to see you guys down at Wembley Very Happy

The BAFL (British American Football Association) organised a tailgate party at a local pub to wembelycalled the green man. it was fun!?? jocolor
Back to top Go down
RedskinsNo.1
Starter
Starter
RedskinsNo.1

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 14:29

I will be there, wearing my new Redskins Authentic which Simon has very kindly got me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 16:40

I need me a Mitchell and Ness Saints jersey to wear (or any other unusual non-Bush/McCallister Saints jersey).
Back to top Go down
SKIN4LIFE
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: nfl to return to uk in 2008   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02 2008, 15:46

I have managed to get a ticket to wembley as well so i will be wearing my Dan Fouts throwback. I might even wear a beard in honour of the great Dan Fouts!! It will be interesting how many LT and Bush shirts will be on view. Also how many people actually going to the game actually know the rules of the great game and not just their for other reasons and depriving actual fans of the game who cannot get a ticket unless paying over priced tickets off auction sites. (glad i got that off my chest!)

Go Skins/Chargers R.I.P Sean
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02 2008, 16:33

It'll be interesting to see how many FAKE Bush and LT jerseys there are. My guess is 10 fakes for every one legit authentic.
Back to top Go down
SKIN4LIFE
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: nfl to return to uk in 2008   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02 2008, 18:20

yeah you are right in all those fakes going around Wembley. I expect to see a few Gates and McCallister shirts around as well. I hope to see some old retros like Hebert or Alworth going around.

Go Skins R.I.P Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next