NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK

Go down 
+11
Hawk37
danevaliant
Idris Dragon
SKIN4LIFE
RedskinsNo.1
jetsjetsjets
markg
Bubs
DorsetBengal07
kizz
trampas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SKIN4LIFE
Rookie
Rookie

NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: nfl to return to uk in 2008   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02 2008, 15:46

I have managed to get a ticket to wembley as well so i will be wearing my Dan Fouts throwback. I might even wear a beard in honour of the great Dan Fouts!! It will be interesting how many LT and Bush shirts will be on view. Also how many people actually going to the game actually know the rules of the great game and not just their for other reasons and depriving actual fans of the game who cannot get a ticket unless paying over priced tickets off auction sites. (glad i got that off my chest!)

Go Skins/Chargers R.I.P Sean
Back to top Go down
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02 2008, 16:33

It'll be interesting to see how many FAKE Bush and LT jerseys there are. My guess is 10 fakes for every one legit authentic.
Back to top Go down
SKIN4LIFE
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: nfl to return to uk in 2008   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02 2008, 18:20

yeah you are right in all those fakes going around Wembley. I expect to see a few Gates and McCallister shirts around as well. I hope to see some old retros like Hebert or Alworth going around.

Go Skins R.I.P Sean
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02 2008, 22:57

danevaliant wrote:
It'll be interesting to see how many FAKE Bush and LT jerseys there are. My guess is 10 fakes for every one legit authentic.

Only 10 -1 Dane, I'll go 50 - 1.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Idris Dragon
Rookie
Rookie
Idris Dragon

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 21:13

Billsfan wrote:
Well I just got home from a cr*p day at work to find an email from nfl tickets. I opened it to find

'Yesterday NFL UK informed those people who were selected in the first lottery that they will be eligible to purchase NFL International Series tickets in the first sale that takes place next Thursday May 29th. Unfortunately you were not among that group'

It's like last year all over again Sad Mad

Only just saw this, unlucky mate. I got a code, but unfortunately was in an Exam on the 29th May and by the time I got to the PC, they were gone. That means that I won't get another chance to get tickets until the general sale. Mad
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 11:21

Sorry to hear that Idris, good luck in the general sale.
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20 2008, 09:28

Idris Dragon wrote:
Only just saw this, unlucky mate. I got a code, but unfortunately was in an Exam on the 29th May and by the time I got to the PC, they were gone. That means that I won't get another chance to get tickets until the general sale. Mad

Bah you should have said bollocks to your exam and walked out. GCSEs and A-Levels are for wimps Laughing . Wembley Stadium is your school, Chargers and Saints are you teachers. When is the general sale?
Back to top Go down
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20 2008, 14:59

I dont think they have announced the date, aside from saying that it will be in September
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20 2008, 15:00

26 October ...september haha
Back to top Go down
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20 2008, 16:32

dino26 wrote:
26 October ...september haha

I was talking about the date of the general sale, was that funny?
Back to top Go down
JDsJerseyStore
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04 2008, 16:27

This should be a really cool game. LT is one of the best running backs in NFL history and the firepower in the Saints offense should make it a interesting game.

So who needs a Charger 75th throwback for the game Laughing
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14 2008, 18:54

Only two weeks to go, can't wait for some close up NFL action in the flesh!
Who else got tickets for the tailgate party?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14 2008, 20:18

I didnt get any, but wish I had! Sad
Back to top Go down
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14 2008, 20:48

My game tickets and tailgate tickets arrived today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14 2008, 21:26

Who did you lot bribe to get these tickets!!?? confused

I think i will be the onlyone in the stadium while you lot are tailgating! scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14 2008, 21:51

When did you apply for yours Bomber?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14 2008, 22:09

NinersFan wrote:
When did you apply for yours Bomber?

Apply for my tickets? As soon as they were made available! Sad
Back to top Go down
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14 2008, 22:50

From reading on NFLUK, i think Ticketmaster cocked up on the allocation of tailgate tickets somehow

Might be worth keeping an eye on the forum there as there are some tailgate tickets knocking about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK   NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL announced the return of a regular season game to the UK
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3