NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Nike Jersey Photos

Go down 
+17
RJ3000
Chris2k
jigokusabre
lewyofrct
Hawk37
Claden
Andyf
tmacman
lej
Billsfan
rmcc
obinug
JoeDGemma
joker1224
Batman082407
Mr_Raider
LASER___SHOW
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 23:17

I got customs charges with Football Fanatics, and they delayed it by a week and I paid extra shipping to get it quicker too Evil or Very Mad , not their fault though.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 23:57

Yeah, you tend to get hit with customs. Fansedge do it at their end though so you don't get any additional surprises. Also means you save the Royal Mail or Parcelforce fee.
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 00:31

obinug wrote:
I now cant decide which one to get :/ gonna be even worse when the throwbacks are unveiled. Although i've got a feeling throwbacks will be in the "limited" section.

From the details i read of the "limited" jerseys, including price, they sound like middle tier jerseys, Nike equivalent of premiers. I mean, why would they only release throwbacks in worse quality jerseys?
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 08:33

tmacman wrote:
obinug wrote:
I now cant decide which one to get :/ gonna be even worse when the throwbacks are unveiled. Although i've got a feeling throwbacks will be in the "limited" section.

From the details i read of the "limited" jerseys, including price, they sound like middle tier jerseys, Nike equivalent of premiers. I mean, why would they only release throwbacks in worse quality jerseys?

In college football, nike bring out special jerseys for rivalries, kind of like afc vs afc wearing throwbacks. They only run in limited numbers which is making me think is the "limited" nike jersey just a special edition. The price difference between these and the game jerseys doesnt make sence if it is a middle grade jersey. Why would you buy the game jersey when for thirty five dollars more you can have a better quality one?? Im probably wrong but the pricing has really confussed me
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 10:44

obinug wrote:
tmacman wrote:
obinug wrote:

In college football, nike bring out special jerseys for rivalries, kind of like afc vs afc wearing throwbacks. They only run in limited numbers which is making me think is the "limited" nike jersey just a special edition. The price difference between these and the game jerseys doesnt make sence if it is a middle grade jersey. Why would you buy the game jersey when for thirty five dollars more you can have a better quality one?? Im probably wrong but the pricing has really confussed me

But why would it be so much cheaper if it was a special edition authentic jersey? I'd ask for more than the elite jerseys! Why couldn't have just shown them for crying out loud, isntead of making me use question and exclaimation marks?!

Now I am gonna sound nitpicky here, but limited sounds kind of silly for mid-tier jersey (it sounds like it's difficult to get one) even more silly than premier (which sounds like a term for top tier).[/quote]

Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 11:30

How much do fansedge charge with ..what % from your total order.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 11:58

tmacman wrote:
obinug wrote:
tmacman wrote:
obinug wrote:

But why would it be so much cheaper if it was a special edition authentic jersey? I'd ask for more than the elite jerseys! Why couldn't have just shown them for crying out loud, isntead of making me use question and exclaimation marks?!

Now I am gonna sound nitpicky here, but limited sounds kind of silly for mid-tier jersey (it sounds like it's difficult to get one) even more silly than premier (which sounds like a term for top tier).

They wouldnt be elite style jerseys, they would just be slightly adjusted game jerseys. Best way to put it is like this;

http://shop.goducks.com/Oregon_Ducks_Mens_Jerseys/Nike_Oregon_Ducks__Number_24_Authentic_Football_Jersey_-_Black College authentic jersey by Nike

http://shop.msuspartans.com/MSU_Michigan_State_Spartans_Jerseys/Nike_Michigan_State_Spartans__Number_8_2011_Pro_Combat_Rivalry_Replica_Football_Jersey_-_Green College "rivalry pro combat" by Nike. They released this for the matches with Michigan Wolverines i believe.

http://shop.msuspartans.com/MSU_Michigan_State_Spartans_Jerseys/Nike_Michigan_State_Spartans__Number_8_Replica_Football_Jersey-Green College replica by Nike

If nike go the same route as college football, the rivalry/throwback jerseys are not made to the same standard as the authentic/elite. Nike didnt give out enough information, they told us what we pretty much already knew (apart from the Seahawks)
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 17:50

I read nikes blog and it mentions the limited jerseys as "the next step up"

http://insider.nike.com/us/shoes/nfl-jersey-launch-pre-order-2900/

So I don't know if that helps to answer age old the question...of 3 days.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 18:21

I think Nike have handled this terribly. So many questions left unanswered.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11 2012, 00:58

Hawk37:

Fansedge will charge VAT at 20 % of order value

Shipping cost usually about £6 (maybe less for small items)

No excise duty of course

Customs duty probably not much, a few pounds, maybe none at all (HMRC waive it if it's not much beacuse it's not worth their while collecting it.)

You'll be able to see the total before you checkout.

Try http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation/ if you want more info

Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11 2012, 01:01

One wonders if it was Nike's intention to leave questions unanswered....keep people talking & speculating, increasing the interest/hype. And I suppose it has worked. BUT obviously it is very frustrating for us all!!!

I've been looking at pics for the last few days and the Broncos jerseys are looking cooler every time I look!
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12 2012, 22:36

You've probably all seen this emailing, but:

Inside the NFL Shop: Nike NFL Jerseys - Pre-Order Your New NFL Nike Jersey on April 15th
Posted: 12 Apr 2012 10:13 AM PDT

2012 Nike NFL Jerseys Available for Pre-Order April 15th
NFLShop.com is proud to announce the arrival of the new line of 2012 Nike NFL jerseys! Available to be pre-ordered April 15, the brand new Nike NFL jerseys boast of a revolutionary lightweight and moisture-resistant material designed for high performance. The NFL Nike jerseys come in three styles: Game (formerly Replica), Limited (formerly Premier) and Elite (formerly Authentic). The NFL Game and Elite jerseys will be here April 15 while the Limited jerseys will be here in June. Coming in styles for men, women, and kids, 2012 NFL Nike jersey makes a great gift for any occasion and is the perfect way to gear up for game day!

2012 Nike Football Apparel & Gear
The new Nike clothing and apparel is perfect for working out, lounging around the house, or going to your next tailgate party. Gear up with Nike NFL t-shirts, polo shirts, shorts, and more all showing your team’s colors and logo. The new Nike men’s shirts, men’s polos, men’s shorts, and women’s tops are the best way to show your team pride! Stick with NFLShop.com for exclusive updates on the newest arrivals and latest products!

Back to top Go down
Claden
Starter
Starter
Claden

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13 2012, 01:21

Someone on a different forum posted a link to a Chinese counterfeit jersey site. They started on the fake Nikes there already. Saw a "Nike" Ravens jersey. Looked worse than their "Reebok" ones. Not going to post the link in here of course but most here have probably heard of the place.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14 2012, 14:41

Anyone seen a pic of an Elite jersey being worn by a normal person to gauge fit and look yet??
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14 2012, 16:35

obinug wrote:
Anyone seen a pic of an Elite jersey being worn by a normal person to gauge fit and look yet??

No not yet. One day to go before the pre order, anyone going to take the plunge straight away or are you going to wait a bit longer and see what they look like on a person?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14 2012, 17:17

Deffinatly waiting. If i get one i've gotta sell my Moss jersey and i reeeeally dont want too :/
Back to top Go down
Claden
Starter
Starter
Claden

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14 2012, 17:27

I'm going to wait. I think the sports store in town is getting a few elites. So I'll go check them out first.
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15 2012, 09:56

Checked NFL shop, looks like size availability of the elite jerseys are 40,44,48,52,56,60. Good for me since I generally just tolerated 46s, but hated their rarity.

Unless anyone else typed that, that's new info.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15 2012, 10:23

tmacman wrote:
Checked NFL shop, looks like size availability of the elite jerseys are 40,44,48,52,56,60. Good for me since I generally just tolerated 46s, but hated their rarity.

Unless anyone else typed that, that's new info.

I'm happy with that, 40 will do me nicely Smile

Size chart compared to Reebok;

New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 ImgDyn.cfm?s=NikeJerseySizeChart
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17 2012, 14:14

Patriots Proshop are obviously taking preorders. They are having a sale on their Reeboks but it's pretty hopeless, only 20% off!!! There are pics of the road jersey, nothing spectacular. Check it out at:

http://proshop.patriots.com/p/nike-rob-gronkowski-87-game-jerseywhite/pid/35472/pcid/16/
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 20:34

I posted this in the other Nike jersey thread:

I received my Nike authentic today. I actually ordered two sizes so I can compare. I'm really liking the jersey, though I'm disappointed with the NFL shield. I wish it were fabric instead of some sort of plastic-like emblem. Oh well.

If anyone would like me to post pictures of how a 40 and a 44 fit, please let me know. I can take care of that tonight. I'm around 5'11 1/2" - 6' and a whopping 175-180lbs.
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 20:35

That'll be good.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 20:39

Photos would be awsome
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 20:41

Alrighty. I will be back to my apartment in about 5 hours or so (got to get some solid studying in this afternoon), so I will gladly post some tonight. Look for the topped thread, I suppose haha
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 21:01

Very excited to see, can't wait for some 'real' photos as opposed to the media offerings!!
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02 2012, 01:52

Here's some pictures I took of my new Nike Elite Ray Lewis jersey. I'm around 5'111/2" to 6'0" and weight roughly 175-180lbs. I purchased a size 40 and a size 44 to compare. Here are the pictures.... It's going to be a long post, so I hope it's not an issue.

Size 40
New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 4010
Size 40
New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 40_110
Size 40
New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 40_210
Size 44
New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 4410
Size 44
New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 44_110
Size 44
New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 44_210
Size 44
New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 44_310
Jerseys
New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 Dscf2310
Jerseys
New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 Dscf2311
Jerseys
New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 Dscf2312
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02 2012, 01:57

The size 40 fits me quite snugly, but the 44 seems a bit more loose/comfortable. Not sure which one I'm going to keep. I'll probably keep the 44, but who knows. Hope the pictures help...
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02 2012, 09:10

Think I'll get 44s, I like football jerseys to be more loose than my baseball shirts/jerseys (which I buy in 40).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Nike Jersey Photos
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next