NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Nike Jersey Photos

Go down 
+17
RJ3000
Chris2k
jigokusabre
lewyofrct
Hawk37
Claden
Andyf
tmacman
lej
Billsfan
rmcc
obinug
JoeDGemma
joker1224
Batman082407
Mr_Raider
LASER___SHOW
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 16:27

Haha never thought of that. Hopefully with the elites being game cut and nikes 4 way stretch material it should make it harder for counterfeits although same cant be said for the "game" jerseys :/
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 17:28

obinug wrote:
Haha never thought of that. Hopefully with the elites being game cut and nikes 4 way stretch material it should make it harder for counterfeits although same cant be said for the "game" jerseys :/

They will find a way. At the moment they are carefully picking out the Reebok vector and replacing them with a swoosh.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 17:49

I just really want to try one on now, see how they feel. Are there any shops in the uk planning to sell them or are we just going to have to guess sizing??
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 18:26

Maybe NikeTown???? I'd say there won't be many places, hope I'm wrong though! Maybe since it's Nike there'll be more outlets than Reebok.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 18:41

Jd and JJB sports have stocked the replicas since 07 and for the last international series JD wembley had authentics but i dont know if they are going to do it this year. Its hard to think they wouldnt with how big the NFL is getting over here
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 18:50

obinug wrote:
I just really want to try one on now, see how they feel. Are there any shops in the uk planning to sell them or are we just going to have to guess sizing??

I really hope the Nike stores in London , Manchester and Glasgow stock them . Surely the Goodel can get something going i mean we have been mentioning at fan forums numerous times ...or make the NFLUK shop alot better.
Back to top Go down
lej
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 19:40

I think Nike are more "global" minded than Reebok/Adidas perhaps. They will be fully aware there is a market in the uk for NFL merchandise. And they have their own outlets to sell them in...

Footlocker stocks a lot of Nike products and Nike Jordan gear...limited "special edition" jordans etc occasionally. Footlocker may be even owned by Nike or have a very special relationship with them as their stores are dominated by Nike products. I am sure you will find Replica/Game jerseys popping up here...especially in London.

Probably best to just go to New York for the weekend if you want to see the full range of teams and types of jersey.

I really do not think any of the authentic/Elite jerseys appeal to me...the fit...the price...

I have a feeling the replica/Game jerseys will look much better in the flesh than in the pics...Nike seem to have spent some time improving them in look and quality than previous replicas. A big difference between a $100 game jersey and $250 elite jersey for most Americans in these harsh economic times. By improving the quality of the entry-level cheapest jersey they expand their market sales in this area...

Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 19:53

Flywire doesnt look so bad on all white jersey don't you think?

New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 1d390e587dab11e1be6a12313820455d_7_medium
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 22:44

Yeah that looks pretty good actually.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 06:03

I love what they have done. A bit different than what we are use to. We can clearly see how Nike is doing what Reebok didn't. It's not going to be as easy to counterfeit with all the different materials and what seems to be a rubber NFL logo (which I LOVE). It may not be as cost effective for them and they'll probably continue to produce them as Reebok authentics.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 09:14

After the initial "what the hell are they doing!" im starting to agree with mrhead. I cant believe it but so far, seahawks away and steelers home are my favourites. Nike are saying expect some big changes on the alts/throwbacks.
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 10:26

I've seen the alt jags , which was leaked by a player, no major change, it's a black version of their nike uniform.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 10:43

I wasnt expecting much from the jags alt, arent they changing the black to their home uniform next year?? Is that the leak with the practice jerseys on?
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 10:55

New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 R600x610

It was on some players twitter and then it ended up on uni-watch. It's somewhat hidden away, but from what I can see, no major difference other than colour.

About black becoming their primary in 2013, I've only heard rumours, but teal is still their regular home for 2012, since every team showed off their regular home jersey at the nike showcase.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 10:56

Those two jerseys at the end of the rail are the practice jerseys. They have the nfl equipment logo on them
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 14:02

Definitely interested to see the alternates now!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 15:01

Here's a great shot of the NFL neck logo. I don't think China is gonna have an easy time with this one.

New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 7042748329_331c93d412_c

I really want one like NOW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 15:14

Wont stop them trying. The game jerseys will be the main problem
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 15:51

That NFL logo is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 17:34

That's great stuff, the counterfeiters are going to have to pull out all the stops to come close to replicating that.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 17:58

I now cant decide which one to get :/ gonna be even worse when the throwbacks are unveiled. Although i've got a feeling throwbacks will be in the "limited" section.
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 18:18

Looks well smart

There are 4 jerseys GAME , LIMITED ( ..i think its called that) , ELITE

Then there is the Elite51 which only players will wear.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 18:48

Id like to see the difference between the two elite
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 21:39

Y'know, the more I look at it, the better the Flywire looks. Well maybe what I mean is, it doesn't look as bad as it first did.
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 23:08

For those in the UK do you ever buy from the states via NFLshop or football fanatics ..or any other retailer ?

Do you always get hit with customs fees.

Im tempted to purchase the new seahawks jersey though i dont think the NFLUK shop will stock them until August.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 23:17

I got customs charges with Football Fanatics, and they delayed it by a week and I paid extra shipping to get it quicker too Evil or Very Mad , not their fault though.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05 2012, 23:57

Yeah, you tend to get hit with customs. Fansedge do it at their end though so you don't get any additional surprises. Also means you save the Royal Mail or Parcelforce fee.
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 00:31

obinug wrote:
I now cant decide which one to get :/ gonna be even worse when the throwbacks are unveiled. Although i've got a feeling throwbacks will be in the "limited" section.

From the details i read of the "limited" jerseys, including price, they sound like middle tier jerseys, Nike equivalent of premiers. I mean, why would they only release throwbacks in worse quality jerseys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Nike Jersey Photos
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next