NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Nike Jersey Photos

Go down 
+17
RJ3000
Chris2k
jigokusabre
lewyofrct
Hawk37
Claden
Andyf
tmacman
lej
Billsfan
rmcc
obinug
JoeDGemma
joker1224
Batman082407
Mr_Raider
LASER___SHOW
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 18:11

Batman082407 wrote:
Anyone else notice how the swoosh is backwards on the right shoulder? Is this just for the unveiling?

Yeah i noticed this too , it must be the way they are going with it .
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 18:13

Hawk37 wrote:
Batman082407 wrote:
Anyone else notice how the swoosh is backwards on the right shoulder? Is this just for the unveiling?

Yeah i noticed this too , it must be the way they are going with it .
It's so everything is facing forward, like on shoes for example.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 18:16

When will the photos of the retails jerseys be released??
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 18:16

obinug wrote:
When will the photos of the retails jerseys be released??
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,nfl

EXPENSIVE Mad
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 18:28

Hmmmm.....$250 for an 'authentic' (Elite.) That's pretty much the same as a Reebok is it not? But the replicas are more expensive than Reebok.
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 18:31

if the seahawks are really like that then..... i wasn't going to get a seahawks so it really dosen't matter wanted to see if they would be similar and there exactly similar i kinda liked the reeboks more that's why i loaded up while i had the chance, but idk with the collar and everything idk i will just have to grow on me ...

whatever happens ill at least get one aaron rodgers just to see what the changes are over my jennings authentic and post it on here.
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 18:34

They don't even look like jerseys. They're Exclamation ing t-shirts!
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 18:38

I'm not gonna lie, those authentics and to a certain extent the premiers, look alot better quality
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 18:41

New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 Terrible
This has to be a joke right? Come on!
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 18:57

The game ones look awful
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 19:17

New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 ApkudSUCAAAKvQE

wtf is this
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 19:20

I'm not impressed. I've just spent the cash I was going to spend on a Nike on a couple of Reeboks.....(details soon!)
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 19:25

Those Seahawks jerseys are UGLY!!!!! I don't like them at all. Nice to see the NFL shield back on the collar. Nike say the numbers are made of stretch twill – Four-way stretch even on numbering system

Last edited by Billsfan on Sat Apr 14 2012, 23:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 19:33

Apparently pats arent using the flywire neckline
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 19:41

From what I can tell, Houston Texans aren't using the Flywire either
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 19:43

Chiefs move numbers to shoulders

Oh my lord the texans collar looks ridiculously dumb.
Texans
Back to top Go down
lej
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 19:47

Glad the NFL Equipment shield has been replaced...just a shame it seems to be plastic-like rather than embroidered.

I do not like the new collars on the "authentics"/ "elites". I notice on the Raiders Elite/authentic jersey they have kept a more traditional plain v-neck collar. I take it the Raiders management hated the new "flywire" collars as well.

I feel really sorry for Seahawks fans...the uniforms are a mess.

The "replica" or Game jerseys look just like nike soccer replica jerseys now only a looser fit perhaps. More "leisurewear" and t-shirt-like than previously.

I feel rather disappointed but I will really have to see the jerseys in the flesh to form a worthwhile opinion. Maybe because it is Nike the jerseys will be more accessible in the uk perhaps. Footlocker springs to mind...

I wonder when the Nike throwbacks/retro jerseys will appear and what they will be like?
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 19:49

The Seahawks ones are nasty. There are some rather odd collars in the range.....hmmm.
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 19:51

You know the seahawks jerseys design looks like Nike had more input than the actual seahawks, something like this:

Seahwaks franchise owner: Hry guys , we want to look the most revolutionary, the most different, so hit us up with something extreme and we'll take it

Nike designer: Hmmm, okay *hangs up* Well lets see, the seahawks...thats a bird. Seattle...that's on the Pacific coast. Hey Chet, are you thinking what I'm thinking.

Chet: Oregon University these SOBs?

ND: Damn straight!

----

They look way too college-y for my liking.

Then in general, we've got the "game jersey" which, somehow, look worse than the reebok replicas...and cost more!
Back to top Go down
Andyf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 20:05

Hawk37 wrote:

Is that not just for the USA , im looking to buy from the NFLUK shop not the NFL shop

sorry, missed the 'UK'. Hoping sooner rather than later!

I really like the look of the game/replicas- They might actually fit, and not have flappy elephant sized arms, and cleavage deep neckline.

Those elites on the other hand.... The video talks about 'fitted' and so on. I worry they'll look like a cross between a tanktop and a skijumper's suit

Notice GB, PHI, OAK and prolly several others 'rejected' the Nike kits for their players and the Elite fan jerseys are consequently just like the reebok ones. I actually think the materials are the same; if you see the pictures of the new players jerseys on the mannequins, the top still has that dazzle material.
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 20:09

yeah i'm sticking to reebok

3 things i like

the 1 thing i like about these any of these even my saints is that nike didn't make em look like the seahawks

number 2. the nfl shield is replaced

number 3, the panthers new logo i like better than their other one

other than that yeah i'm not liking it too much but oh its kind of what i expect from nike

oh and another idea flywire looks stupid

and why do i want stretchy numbers i go to school and work i won't have a linebacker trying to tackle me at the lake or at a family bbq or on my way to class i like the other numbers better
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 20:49

Andyf wrote:

I really like the look of the game/replicas- They might actually fit, and not have flappy elephant sized arms, and cleavage deep neckline.

That's what I'd expect from a jersey, not having those makes them t-shirts....$100 T-SHIRTS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Andyf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 22:45

tmacman wrote:

That's what I'd expect from a jersey, not having those makes them t-shirts....$100 T-SHIRTS!!!!!!!!

This is an interesting discussion actually; my view is that retail jerseys are so far from player ones these days that they may as well fit properly rather than having this 'faux equipment' cut that neither fits over pads, nor fits casually. The fit of the NFL jersey is just one of those things you accept, rather than it acutally being a good idea. When you think about it, its actually pretty crazy that jerseys are specifically cut for the fan to wear, but also to not fit properly so as to look like NFL jerseys.

But from the 'collector's' point of view, I suppose the new 'game' jerseys are so far from the real thing that they are on the 'tshirt' side of things visually.

Still if you think these are overpriced $100 Tshirts, I don't see that the reebok ones were any better. These look much higher quality, don't have the ugly 'screen print over mesh' look, and clearly the material is thick enough to have some structural quality unlike the replicas.

I'm actually quite looking forward to having a jersey that fits well enough that I don't have to hang it over the top of a hoodie.
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 22:53

Well of course they look really high quality in a pic provided by Nike, so did the reebok replicas. Otherwise fair points.
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 23:06

Here's a picture of the retail replica jersey
New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 AplFnmrCAAMuvP5
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 23:10

Actually doesn't look bad
Back to top Go down
Andyf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 23:15

Looks like a football shirt. As in soccer. Can't decide if thats a good thing. That harry enfield sketch with the Scouse guys and 'carlsberg' sun tans still haunts me...
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 23:16

If it had maintained the shape, I'd buy one, day one...well maybe not for that price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Nike Jersey Photos
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next