NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Nike Jersey Photos

Go down 
+17
RJ3000
Chris2k
jigokusabre
lewyofrct
Hawk37
Claden
Andyf
tmacman
lej
Billsfan
rmcc
obinug
JoeDGemma
joker1224
Batman082407
Mr_Raider
LASER___SHOW
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 23:10

Actually doesn't look bad
Back to top Go down
Andyf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 23:15

Looks like a football shirt. As in soccer. Can't decide if thats a good thing. That harry enfield sketch with the Scouse guys and 'carlsberg' sun tans still haunts me...
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 23:16

If it had maintained the shape, I'd buy one, day one...well maybe not for that price.
Back to top Go down
Andyf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03 2012, 23:53

Yeah well if you consider you could prolly get reebok replicas and premiers for $20-$30 and maybe auths for about the same as a Nike 'game' jersey, it doesn't seem such a good deal.

Still I'm not sure anyone ever really gets over the 'that baby has a shinier toy than me' thing Smile
Back to top Go down
lej
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 01:02

The replica/game jerseys look to be made with actual realistic wearing for the fan in mind...more like a soccer jersey. You had to wear a top underneath a mesh Reebok replica jersey to wear it casually...unless you wanted to show the world your body. My six-pack is long gone so a t-shirt underneath the jersey it was...

The Saints, Raiders, Rams and Jets replica or "Game" jerseys are starting to grow on me...

I suppose for a looser traditional fit you could always buy a size larger than usual?

These jerseys are aimed at the teens and twenties age male demographic...just like soccer jerseys. And the fashion is for "fitted" tighter clothing rather than looser fits. Unfortunately for my middle-aged fat self.

I will say this...anything Nike make is usually well-made and comfortable to wear in my experience.

Of the the authentic/elite jerseys the Raiders and Eagles ones appeal to me the most in style...
Back to top Go down
Andyf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 07:34

lej wrote:

Of the the authentic/elite jerseys the Raiders and Eagles ones appeal to me the most in style...

Haha, that because they're two teams who opted to stay with the reebok jerseys!

Didn't look at them all, but several teams were like that. Must piss Nike off having to make Reebok jerseys for fans and players.

Back to top Go down
Claden
Starter
Starter
Claden

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 09:13

$250 for the "Elite" jerseys. I was certain they would be at least $300+. I'll wait a bit. I was able to get an authentic Dalton for $111, so I'm cool with that one. Smile We have to wait until June 29th to see the Limited ones?
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 09:22

Concerning the cut and fit of the jersey i find it strange that Nike decided to change it after Reebok kept the same cut going for years and years.

I like the Reebok fit that was a bit baggy and loose , it was great for playing sports in , i just hope that the nike game jerseys arent made like soccer jerseys and that they are a bit baggy made just so i dont need to go one size up for that comfy loose fit.

The pics on the nike site that show the game and elite jersey's make the jerseys look baggy.

Also will the jerseys have no jocktags ?

Any member that gets a nike jersey at the end of the month should do a full review on it .
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 09:46

Two years in development, lavish unveil in New York in front of the worlds media.....anyone got a needle and thread?

New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 A21e21c4
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 09:47

Anyone else notice that you cant get the "Limited" jersey until June??
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 09:49

Hawk37 wrote:

Yeah you can see it here on the elite jersey

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,green_bay_packers

I've got a question. Nike make jerseys in the NCAA for special occasions, could this be what the limited jerseys are?? Maybe Limited is the new throwback
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 09:54

obinug wrote:
Hawk37 wrote:

Yeah you can see it here on the elite jersey

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,green_bay_packers

I've got a question. Nike make jerseys in the NCAA for special occasions, could this be what the limited jerseys are?? Maybe Limited is the new throwback

Thats the label on the inside neck , i just noticed they will have jocktags (never saw the manning pic)
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 09:58

My screen wasn't showing the description boxes that covered the bottom of the jersey on the elite jersey (not the game one, it shows them on that), it just showed the jocktag instead.

I like the Chiefs jersey, nice to see Nike are gonna put patches jerseys

Last edited by obinug on Wed Apr 04 2012, 10:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 09:59

obinug wrote:
My screen wasn't showing the description boxes that covered the bottom of the jersey on the elite jersey (not the game one, it shows them on that), it just showed the jocktag instead.

Ahh right you are !
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 10:31

After thinking about it i really want an elite now, if its like my rugby top but baggy on the chest and shoulders ill be happy
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 10:52

Well after studying them the game jersey looks to be a huge improvement on the replica, no dodgy screenprinting by the looks of it. I will have to hold off on the Elite until I see one in person. I've got a trip planned to the US in October so I may pick one up there.
Back to top Go down
lewyofrct
Rookie
Rookie
lewyofrct

PostSubject: Bear Jersey   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 10:53

Have to say I like the look of the Bears jersey. The game jersey ($100) looks quite appealing, reminds me of the jerseys in the 80's with the big stripes, and I like the numbers on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 10:57

The game jersey is basically a football(soccer) jersey, just way overpriced. But i agree with billsfan, massive improvement on reeboks replica
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 11:01

Does anyone know if the back of the jersey will be 2 inches longer than the front ?
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 11:03

Hawk37 wrote:
Does anyone know if the back of the jersey will be 2 inches longer than the front ?

I hope not
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 14:11

I am bummed that they did not bother showing all the teams' jerseys. Personally, I would like to see the Patriots' alternate.

Luckily, there was no price hike (from my perspective). It does seem kind of raw deal for Raiders and Colts fans, though.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 15:28

You know they are growing on me (Seahawks aside). They are still Wildly over expensive, why can't the retail them for $70 and $140. That's what they should be and they would still make a huge profit.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 15:52

The elite price isnt as bad as i thought it would be. The fit description alone makes them better than reebok for me
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 16:18

At least I won't have to keep saying authentic authentic anymore.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 16:23

I'm interested to see the Pats alternate
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 16:27

Haha never thought of that. Hopefully with the elites being game cut and nikes 4 way stretch material it should make it harder for counterfeits although same cant be said for the "game" jerseys :/
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 17:28

obinug wrote:
Haha never thought of that. Hopefully with the elites being game cut and nikes 4 way stretch material it should make it harder for counterfeits although same cant be said for the "game" jerseys :/

They will find a way. At the moment they are carefully picking out the Reebok vector and replacing them with a swoosh.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04 2012, 17:49

I just really want to try one on now, see how they feel. Are there any shops in the uk planning to sell them or are we just going to have to guess sizing??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Nike Jersey Photos   New Nike Jersey Photos - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Nike Jersey Photos
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next